WWE Cleaning Spree Started - Jack Swagger Released

D@mm

• Paid Members

The timing is interesting to ask for a release, no matter how pissed off he was. Despite not being on TV for a good while, he likely would have got into the Andre Battle Royal, I'd have thought. Doesn't that come with a decent payday attached?

Edit rather than posting again so soon: Wonder if he has got the nod of a decent spot in TNA? In the early days of the Trump presidency, you'd think a re-tread of the "We The People" angle with Dutch by his side (possibly with a greater willingness to really push the envelope on it) would be a go-er. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Well, this ruins carbomb's fantastic idea for that Kurt Angle stable.

I nearly choked on my boeuf en croute with celeriac and mustard mash.

Good work.

Thank fuck for that. Old goober chops has always been utter bollocks. His world title reign was abysmal when he started trying to cut serious promos like he had a mouth full of cricket balls. Not even poundshop Chris Jericho, more 50p shop in Newport Chris Jericho.

• Paid Members

Rhyno can still do a job there. There aren't as many hosses on Smackdown as there are on Raw. If they got him out of the tag division he could have good matches with the likes of Harper and Corbin. Send him Goring his way through the midcard.

• Paid Members

I don't think I'm convinced by Rhyno in that role anymore. Last few times I've seen him, he's looked pretty immobile and waddling along more like a Foley, rather than a Samoa Joe. I've always been a fan of his, but he's been extremely lucky to be where he is over the past year or so.

• Paid Members

Jack Swagger has to be one of the worst professional wrestlers I have ever seen. The only time he was ever remotely interesting was when Zeb Colter was lumbered with him, and it had absolutely nothing to do with Swagger. Just the most gormless looking, charisma free sack of shit ever to hold a world title. That fucking thing he used to do in his early days where he beat his chest made him look like a genuine escapee from an enclosure for demented chimps.

• Paid Members

I loved it when he cashed in his money in the bank briefcase- it was such a surprising moment, that the entire crowd marked out like fuck. They were cheering like mad! Then in a moment of sudden realisation, they awoke and saw Jack Swagger holding aloft a world title and proceeded to boo like fuck. That was fun.

Archived