The Notorious v Money

ColinBollocks

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
On 8/18/2017 at 10:41 PM, Guy Bifkin said:

Let's get one thing straight. I want Conor to muller Mayweather however unlikely. If it happens I will be beyond delighted.

That said, let's enjoy some boxers taking the piss out of Conor's warm up - 

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/08/mcgregor-challenge-conor-mcgregor-flailing-arm-warmup

Why do all of those boxers look like they're training in their mum's converted basement?

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, David said:

Wasn't Nicky Piper the fella who appeared at local shows around the Bognor area back in the day? Claimed he was Roddy Piper's brother?

what the fuck?! Piper is a Welsh boxer.

14 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

If dogshit was in a ring it's this fight. Some Irish bloke in Kickboxing shorts doing weird things with his elbows, great at what he does, but he doesn't do what his opponent does. It's like watching a Triathlete run against Wilson Kipketer, or cycle against Chris Hoy, or swim against Richard Fairbrass.

Turns out there's  spoiler of what'll happen online already.

But honestly, it's dogshit, all of it. People saying that Conor Mcgregor will be the most famous person in the world, fact is he's not as watched, and never will be in real numbers of eyes on screen in this country as fucking Nicky Piper or Henry Wharton was of a Saturday Night in 1995 on ITV. And Mayweather's a knob as well.

"Biggest fight of all time"

Biggest joke. Old Joe Bugner be thy name. I see my arse with MMA, "selling fights". Keep sport sport. Wanna act like a wrestler, be one.

Fair play mate, you are literally the first person to come up with this viewpoint.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, PowerButchi said:

Not unlike yourself, you dildo.

You don't like MMA - so why are you here moaning about it like a drunk tosser? I wouldn't even mind if you were funny or offered a unique opinion - but your "dig" was really crap & unoriginal.

Stay in your lane.

• Paid Members

Look - you came in drunk at 5am and made a shit joke on a forum.

2 people called you on it. It wasn't a big deal. Accept the criticism & move on.

Does this really have to be a "thing" now? Do you actually think all your jokes are funny all the time? And you're immune from being called on it? Because if not, then what's your point? I'm shit for calling your joke shit?

"I'll do what I want, I'm a mod"

• Moderators

No, you're incredibly wide of the mark in fact. And I wasn't joking. I'm looking forward to this fight with no interest whatsoever, and fucking sick of people going on about it in the fucking pub all the time. I hope it gets cancelled.

Archived