The Notorious v Money

ColinBollocks

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

I should know. I got free tickets to International Showdown for modding your forum (Taffy was a conglomerate) l. But if it hurts you that much, hurts you bad, that a Boxing bout is in where boxing bouts should be, then good luck to you. 

You are thick though, be fair. You say I "hated MMA" which wouldn't work with my former posts about it's history around the world, and the fact I was discussing a boxing match. I would say to get on the glue, but you obviously already are. You're the idiot of idiots. 

• Paid Members

If you don't like the fight, why don't you just fuck off & leave the rest of us to enjoy it? You already had your shitty 5am drunk rant about it. Now you decide to be even more annoying & crap because you didn't get enough attention. 

This is what happens when you give a loser some power - they have no control over themselves. Like an overzealous hall monitor. Or a community cop strutting past people who used to bully him.

"haha - I knew it would annoy you, so I did it - and then it did annoy you, so I win the game loool"

• Paid Members

How did it come to this, Butch? You're still annoyed because I slagged off Springsteen, aren't you? Ever since then you've been trying to wield your mighty mod powers at me. Following me around making shit little digs. "OMG you're like 40 FFS" - No, I'm 38. And you're 36, you dope.

You saw people in here laughing, discussing things, being friendly, looking forward to an event - so you drank too much on Saturday and went on a drunken rant & tried to convince everyone they're wrong. "Dis fight is shit - I hope it gets cancelled!" - But everyone ignored you & moved on & continued enjoying themselves.
Then 2 days later, clearly still thinking about it, you have to come in and throw another tantrum because everyone is enjoying something you don't like.

Then you try to frame it as "haha, I knew you'd throw a wobbler - that's why I did it - so marvellous - I totally owned you herbie!! You''re the idiot of idiots - I'm a winner!!

Yes Butch - you won. You won at life by moving this thread to Off-Topic just to annoy me. Now move along like a good lad. 

• Moderators

I'm 32. Now calling me 36. *THAT* has upset me. 

To be honest on Saturday night I would have forgot it if you left it. It was your notification which sent me here. 

You always feel the need to act the man though. "Stay in your lane". "Fuck off like a good lad". Ain't me fucking off. Typical Irish issues. 

Moreover we don't say "dis" in Wales. While we struggle for Wifi, and some people marry their cousins we have found the "Th" sound. You might find it next to McGregor's dignity on Sunday morn when you pay your alms. 

Archived