How was 2016 for you?

Gus Mears

A steaming turd.

The usual crap, anxiety on full blast many times through out the year, depression oh and that cancer scare. and the second one. oh and that third one (last 2 my own minds fault)

Not to sound too much of a twat but reading through this thread and seeing others with mental issues is comforting, nice to know i'm not the only one going nuts.

Obviously world events wise it's as bad as it's ever been and this country is going to hell #ZeroOptimismHere

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been a great year. Finished 2015 by leaving the job that I hated, moving back to Leicester and starting a job that I like. The year has got better and better as I found out that I'm about to be a father (due tomorrow but these things aren't exact), I sold my old house which made a nice profit and bought a new one. I've had many a fun time with friends and family including a mad few days in Madrid for a mate's stag do and a great camping trip in the middle of Wales. The only downside of the year is that Blackburn Rovers have been absolutely diabolically bad but if that's the worst thing about the year then it's been a pretty good one. Roll on 2017 and let the good times carry on!

• Paid Members

Quit my shit retail job, moved to London, got a great job that pays much more, met a great woman, got flooded out of my flat and had to move to Croydon, fell in love with Croydon, became a fat cunt. It's been ace.

I would sort my life out as the world fall apart. 

Archived