Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

If Dusty Rhodes would have found out at the time, he'd have definitely gotten Paige fired. He's old school. You dont fuck jabronis. Only the stars get to cum on the richest prizes in the game.

Fair play to Xavier, though. He seems to be making light of it.

https://twitter.com/Badmoneyslim/status/843504627081535488

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Would the fact Maddox was the Jizzee Rascall with the belt make any difference, or would Paige be considered culpable?

Well he doesn't work there so it doesn't matter. If it was even him anyway. Unfortunately, it's her face and her belt that are soiled. If he worked there and they could prove it was him, I'd want him to be fired too. It's a shitty thing for her and which ever one of her partners did it.

I don't see how anyone gets out of this unscathed. On one hand, her privacy was invaded and her personal life thrown into view without her consent. On the other hand, she was exposed as doing something staggeringly unprofessional, defacing the company logo through a sexual act with several accomplices, some of whom are surely still with the company. I don't see how WWE can do anything other than sack her and anyone involved. They'll have to weather a storm no doubt, but they really can't be associated with that sort of behaviour (even if the business itself historically has form).

I don't see how anyone gets out of this unscathed. On one hand, her privacy was invaded and her personal life thrown into view without her consent. On the other hand, she was exposed as doing something staggeringly unprofessional, defacing the company logo through a sexual act with several accomplices, some of whom are surely still with the company. I don't see how WWE can do anything other than sack her and anyone involved. They'll have to weather a storm no doubt, but they really can't be associated with that sort of behaviour (even if the business itself historically has form).

I don't see how Xavier could be sacked. All he did his bang his mates' girlfriend on camera.

The best thing that can come out of this is New Day will be dropped from 'hosting' Wrestlemania (surely?) because that is going to be painful. I doubt Woods will be fired. I'm pretty sure Paige has no future with WWE anyway.

Summer Rae has had a couple of pics leaked now, so has Maria Kanellis but she's done playboy so meh.

Twitters blowing off currently that more leaks are coming and that Maryse has a video as does Big E being involved in a threesome.

Edited by TildeGuy~!

Its tough for them because, despite what I said above, the poor girl has been violated and had her body and private life exposed to the public.

Well you changed your tune, didn't you? You've gone from calling her a cum bucket to sympathising with her regarding the crime that's been committed against her.

He's a known idiot, Dev. Says anything controversial and nasty to gain attention. Usually backfires with him coming across as a vindictive imbecile.

Its tough for them because, despite what I said above, the poor girl has been violated and had her body and private life exposed to the public.

Well you changed your tune, didn't you? You've gone from calling her a cum bucket to sympathising with her regarding the crime that's been committed against her.

He's a known idiot, Dev. Says anything controversial and nasty to gain attention. Usually backfires with him coming across as a vindictive imbecile.

Lol. Didn't think Internet tough guy warriors still existed. Hope you get a DM from her thanking you for saving her from the Internet bullies.

Lol. Didn't think Internet tough guy warriors still existed. Hope you get a DM from her thanking you for saving her from the Internet bullies.

I'm not a "tough guy." Neither in person or the internet. Nor am I particularly a fan of Paige. However, you ARE a nasty, vindictive person. Check your posts, you must have posted in this topic alone about 75 times. Usually petty and offensive things. It's like you have an obsession. All the best though, wee man.

Edited by LEGIT