Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Where do we stand on Charlie Chaplin and Stan Laurel?

Hollywood Boulevard, I imagine.

"Everybody's a dreamer and everybody's a star

And everybody's in movies, it doesn't matter who you are

There are stars in every city

In every house and on every street

And if you walk down Hollywood Boulevard

Their names are written in concrete"

and even though they are not mentioned in the song, any excuse to quote The Kinks :-)

Dragging it back on topic, Alberto has said in an interview with Mas Lucha in Mexico that he was done for a testosterone replacement supplement and that Andrade Almas is miserable and wants to return to Mexico. Interview is in Spanish but the translation has been provided by lordsofpain.net

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Video_Alberto_Del_Rio_Talks_WWE_Suspension_and_Departure_Says_Andrade_Wants_to_Come_Back_to_Mexico.html

• Paid Members

Dragging it back on topic, Alberto has said in an interview with Mas Lucha in Mexico that he was done for a testosterone replacement supplement and that Andrade Almas is miserable and wants to return to Mexico. Interview is in Spanish but the translation has been provided by lordsofpain.net

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Video_Alberto_Del_Rio_Talks_WWE_Suspension_and_Departure_Says_Andrade_Wants_to_Come_Back_to_Mexico.html

Interesting. So I wonder if they were both on the same thing then? Any news on what Old Red Head was done for?

Interesting. So I wonder if they were both on the same thing then? Any news on what Old Red Head was done for?

Yeah, I believe Eva admitted it was a valid prescription for Adderall (sp?) but she did not get the prescription from her doctor to WWE's doctor in time.

Back on topic, Paige has got herself a lovely "Alberto" tattoo. Yep, her boyfriend of less than a year's fake wrestling name permanently etched on her body. At least she had the sense to eventually delete the Instagram post after, what I assume, was a petty act of defiance on her part.

Back on topic, Paige has got herself a lovely "Alberto" tattoo. Yep, her boyfriend of less than a year's fake wrestling name permanently etched on her body. At least she had the sense to eventually delete the Instagram post after, what I assume, was a petty act of defiance on her part.

Nearly as stupid as the time I got "Lucy Beale" tattooed on my leg. The silly mare was killed off a few months later

• Paid Members

CsNnaT9XEAAwBcR.jpg