Zandig is back

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Gage is back in prison again? I remember reading he was due out last year and he turned up to a handful of CZW events but he didn't seem back in full time and I haven't heard his name since those events so if he's gone back inside that would explain it, haha

$250 for that TOD2 roof bump is ridiculous though, that's still way lower than I thought these guys would get paid but I suppose your stuck in a niche with this type of stuff, never gonna be big bucks. Makes you wonder why they do it, suppose if you end up like Ambrose it was worth it, or even Drake Younger who's now a ref in NXT (what's the reasoning behind that btw, I read somewhere that he was too messed up from his deathmatch stuff that they wouldn't let him wrestle?)

• Paid Members

From what i recall, Drake did a WWE try out after getting into fucking tremendous shape, dropping his vices and stopping his deathmatch stuff. Apparently his postive mental attitude impressed the officials so much that he was offered a reffing gig after falling short of getting a developmental deal. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy either.

• Paid Members

$250 for what Nick Mondo put himself through at that TOD is just insane. That was the same night he took the Weedwhacker to the gut as well. Absolute lunacy.

I'd like to see what other kinds of states the deathmatch staple guys get upto post-career. Lobo for one doesn't seem to be about anymore.

Anyone else know what some of the others are upto?

Ambrose got to WWE in spite of his DM history not because of it.

Im still shocked they took him after some of the mad shit he did.

I'm almost convinced that Ambrose was hired off the back of his promo work and nothing else.

Probably the most unlikely WWE success story outside of Daniel Bryan.

• Paid Members

Didn't Ian Rotten offer a recovering JC Bailey drugs to perform at one of those?

something along them lines. I remember that interview on some radio show where Bailey's dad rips Rotten a new one. Grim business.

• Paid Members

$250 for what Nick Mondo put himself through at that TOD is just insane. That was the same night he took the Weedwhacker to the gut as well. Absolute lunacy.

Nope, he took the weedwhacker shot the previous year. Still insane shit though.

• Paid Members

Indeed Ian was accused of paying JC in drugs. He admitted to giving them to him but not in payment. The whole radio show was like a eps of springier with the host bringing in "moose" Mickie Knuckles who goes into details about how he was cheating with her while his wife was in the house.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/jerrywiseman/2011/03/23/and-then-the-bell-rings-1?AID=CJSource&utm_source=CJ&PID=3176257

• Paid Members

Nope, he took the weedwhacker shot the previous year. Still insane shit though.

ahh fair enough, i got my years mixed up.

Archived