Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

Having a bit of a wobbler at the minute, not fabulous.

A relationship really recently has ended with a girl I couldn't ever manage to get over the first time, so now I feel like I'm just meandering aimlessly like I did the first time we broke up. Despite having a really good circle of mates and family around me it's a very lonely and isolated feeling at the moment, I'm fairly sure that calling things off was the correct move but it sucks regardless. I've got a sole Uni interview in a fortnight or so (having been turned down by 4/5 of those applied to due to my qualifications, or lack thereof when I was told prior wouldn't end up being an issue) which I'm starting to brick myself over in case I don't get a place and I'm stuck spinning my wheels for another year, grandparents health is slowly managing to decline and my mums been told she's got arthritis setting into one of her feet!

Bit of a minging time at the moment really!

• Paid Members

In some sort of mid life crisis/ refusing to let go of my youth situation, I just bought a pair of aggressive inline skates. I haven't skated for around 20 years and my knees and ankles feel like dust. 

This is going to go horribly wrong. 

Edited by Silky Kisser

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Silky Kisser said:

In some sort of mid life crisis/ refusing to let go of my youth situation, I just bought a pair of aggressive inline skates. I haven't skated for around 20 years and my knees and ankles feel like dust. 

However, this is the best thing I’ve read today.. so there’s always that. I bet you’ll look dope as fuck.

C4A5348B-6FAE-4322-9B99-D0D9CCC20843.jpeg

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

4 hours ago, Silky Kisser said:

That reminds me of an  old joke "What's the hardest part of rollerblading?"

Coming out to your friends and family

In other news I had a burger with Ghost Chlli sauce for lunch. About half an hour later I went for a piss and I must have had some sauce on my hands because my bellend was burning.

Edited by Rey_Piste
fixed link

• Paid Members

I could have stuck this in any one of about a dozen threads, but I just thought to good people of the UKFF would take some comfort in knowing that their mutual hatred of Jamie Oliver is validated, and extends beyond the realms of the board.

On my daily walk and a young girl, couldn't have been any older than 13 or 14, walking past with her friend stared at me and smiled, ogled me basically.

I'm more than twice her age.

What is the protocol for this, smile politely or blank them? 

It's quite an ego trip still being attractive to young girls LOL.

Always seems to be schoolgirls, gay guys and my mother's mates who like me - never actually women my own age.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, NoUseforaUsername said:

On my daily walk and a young girl, couldn't have been any older than 13 or 14, walking past with her friend stared at me and smiled, ogled me basically.

I'm more than twice her age.

What is the protocol for this, smile politely or blank them? 

It's quite an ego trip still being attractive to young girls LOL.

Always seems to be schoolgirls, gay guys and my mother's mates who like me - never actually women my own age.

You punch yourself in the balls, nonce.

You're only a nonce if you act on the attention you receive.

I found it humorous, and yes, it gave me an ego boost, seeing as I lack confidence.

It's kind of a bummer I didn't get attention like that when I was a teenager though.

I don't know why the aggro? I didn't smile at her. If that was the case, then yes, I would be a sleazy dickhead.