Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

• Paid Members

I can't really imagine that I'd see a 13 year old looking at me and ever think it was because she was "ogling" me. How does a 13 year old girl ogle? You sure she wasn't just wondering why you were looking at her?

19 hours ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

I can't really imagine that I'd see a 13 year old looking at me and ever think it was because she was "ogling" me. How does a 13 year old girl ogle? You sure she wasn't just wondering why you were looking at her?

I'm not sure why grown men would get jealous that another grown man gets attention from teenage girls and they don't, but I'm not a moron, so I won't make wild assumptions.

And, no, she was looking at me and smiling. And, yes, I was chuffed at the attention.

Not all of us look like mongs. evidently

Hard to believe, I know.

3 minutes ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

You're mistaking jealously with not fancying 13 year old girls, which you clearly do.

Quote the comment I made which says I fancy 13 year old girls.

Sounds like you're projecting.

Quite disturbing that you would be jealous about something like this TBH.

Edited by NoUseforaUsername

• Paid Members
Just now, NoUseforaUsername said:

Quote the comment I made which says I fancy 13 year old girls.

Sounds like you're projecting.

Sounds like you want to project over 13 year old girls.

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, NoUseforaUsername said:

I'm not sure why grown men would get jealous that another grown man gets attention from teenage girls and they don't, but I'm not a moron, so I won't make wild assumptions.

And, no, she was looking at me and smiling. And, yes, I was chuffed at the attention.

Not all of us look like mongs. evidently

Hard to believe, I know.

You're a fucking loser mate. I can't imagine how deluded you'd have to be to think anyone would be jealous over a little girl smiling at you and that being something that gives you an ego boost.

And now you're dissing other people on a forum who you haven't actually even seen about their appearance because that puffed your feathers up that much you think you're god's gift now?

It's so fucking lame. You're pathetic, and probably rightfully usually insecure because you have a terrible personality.

(I don't think you're a paedo though, if it's any consolation. Just a total loser)

Edited by Chest Rockwell

On 3/9/2018 at 6:31 PM, NoUseforaUsername said:

On my daily walk and a young girl, couldn't have been any older than 13 or 14, walking past with her friend stared at me and smiled, ogled me basically.

I'm more than twice her age.

What is the protocol for this, smile politely or blank them? 

It's quite an ego trip still being attractive to young girls LOL.

Always seems to be schoolgirls, gay guys and my mother's mates who like me - never actually women my own age.

#DHOTYA2018