Bellator MMA * General News Thread

Egg Shen

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

it had to happen! happy with that.

What else is scheduled for London then?

This is the card so far. Can’t say I’m familiar with many of the names there though. Leah McCourt has hinted at being on the card but that’s about it. I’ll definitely watch the main event but anyone else here worth going out of my way for Ebb? 

5F6F16B1-DECD-40A7-948F-45CA4D332257.jpeg

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, wandshogun09 said:

This is the card so far. Can’t say I’m familiar with many of the names there though. Leah McCourt has hinted at being on the card but that’s about it. I’ll definitely watch the main event but anyone else here worth going out of my way for Ebb? 

5F6F16B1-DECD-40A7-948F-45CA4D332257.jpeg

yeh its one of those cards that doesnt leap out, outside of that great main event and the return of Robert Whiteford not alot there that gets the balls tingling, ill have to do some research.

Strange that Bellator released a huge portion of European Fighters and now have 2 shows lined up for later on the year.

Leah McCourt is likely gonna end up on the Dublin show.

edit* ive just realised who Yves Landu is though.

balls are tingling a little bit.

Edited by Egg Shen

• Paid Members

Makes sense about McCourt. I saw her tweet this earlier and thought she must be fighting in London but I guess she just means she’ll be there. Wasn’t she doing the pundit thing recently? 

You got the thread up for this week’s show yet Ebb? 

• Paid Members

Check this bad boy out. I mean, Bader vs Anderson can piss off but Nemkov vs Rumble! 

11458EB2-C382-40D9-8AF6-5B7298D2AB13.jpeg

Where the hell is Jim? He’d be all over this and tonight’s Pitbull vs McKee fight. 

Edited by wandshogun09

• Paid Members

OK get the fuck out with this shite.

Who wants to see Fedor in these kind of fights at this stage? Josh Barnett exists, you know Coker. And there’s Overeem out there now, JDS is back on the market, fuck, Anderson Silva’s out there. No, Tim bastard Johnson.