wwe UK Tour November 2016

leeds

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Met the shield (reigns, Ambrose and Rollins) in November 2013 at a signing in Dublin. Reigns was OK, Ambrose and Rollins were a bit shy but it was really a get in get out singing, they sign ur poster, say hello and shake ur hand and u move along

Quite ironic I got my cover of 'the true story of Wrestlemania' blu ray signed by them lol

Unreal too think I met them back than and look at them now all WWE mega stars 3 years on

I remember HMV Pure Rewards had a reward of that John Cena Experience 1-disc DVD signed by Bad News Barrett and Paige because I think they did a signing together at the Cardiff one a couple of years ago.

There's only so much they can do though.

ICW chants all night and every annoying "one fall" type shit that those types of fans do.

It might not happen but if there are ICW chants all night, I just don't get their logic chanting for it. They love it and want all WWE fans to know it exists?

I just think it's gonna be horrible, worse than the worst London or Manchester crowds there's been.

There's only so much they can do though.

ICW chants all night and every annoying "one fall" type shit that those types of fans do.

It might not happen but if there are ICW chants all night, I just don't get their logic chanting for it. They love it and want all WWE fans to know it exists?

I just think it's gonna be horrible, worse than the worst London or Manchester crowds there's been.

Here's hoping. What a moment it'll be when Dar wins the Cruiserweight title and 13,000 people are chanting I C DUB

You can't blame WWE for cashing in considering Scotland's had a big boom. Yes, things didn't go to plan with Drew Galloway/McIntyre. But this is an area they've never taped before, just under a fortnight out from the biggest show in Europe in decades being held there and ICW are actually in talks to have it there next year as well. As I've said before, the One Fall chant does grind after a while as fun as it was.

Some numpty actually posted on the official ICW fans Facebook page suggesting that folks disrupt the taping with chants. He was shot down pretty quickly though so hopefully it'll be ok.

It's a completely different style anyway, so I don't see the point. Not everyone who goes to WWE will go to ICW. Yes, it's an over 18s promotion which means not as many who go would attend anyway, but that's besides the point.

I wonder will Vince McMahon be spotted around Glasgow ???

I'm flying into Glasgow airport at 8am on Monday morning so must look out for the WWE Jet

A few names are missing from the roster for the last 2 Euro tour dates (y2j,Strowman,cruiserweights) id say they might fly in for raw

Archived