wwe UK Tour November 2016

leeds

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep trying like you will get one eventually.

I had a similar problem on Wednesday with the 02 priority but egentually got two.

Anywhere in the Lower Tier is a good view, even at the back so dont be put off with tickets far back there. We're behind the commentators row x in the Lower tier for RAW but ive sat that far away before and the views fine.

But yeah, id imagine if you try places like ticket factory and the 02 itseld itll eventually give you a ticket

Someone re-assure me that block D2 is slightly raised, please?

I bought a ticket in that section for Smackdown, I'm fairly sure it's slightly raised, so I'll be incredibly pissed if it turns out just to be row S of block C.

I'm not sure but when I was looking last night I'm sure either D2 or B2 were a ticket option but not on the map, I have no idea where it would have been but row 4 was available. 

Me and a mate go to the O2 every April/May for the RAW taping. He moved away a few years back and so it's always a good excuse - if nothing else - to meet up and have a good day out.

We normally take it in turns to get the tickets, and it was my turn this year. I got the email about the pre-sale yesterday morning and got online in the queue. At dead on 10:00, I was able to select what I wanted and picked 2 tickets, best available. Back came the message "We couldn't find any tickets that matched your requirements". Tried again, just to make sure, still nothing.

I thought I'd try again this morning for the general sale, and exactly the same issue. I can get two split seats, but they're miles apart and in the gods. So basically, we won't go this time around which'll be a real shame as we both always really enjoy it.

Ticket Master also had nothing, but were only too keen to point me towards GetMeIn where they have loads of tickets for 2-3 times the cost. There's something so wrong about that.

Moan over.

For the O2, best place is AXS.com. For what it's worth I just looked and there are plenty of pairs left. Get in there fast!

Someone re-assure me that block D2 is slightly raised, please?

I bought a ticket in that section for Smackdown, I'm fairly sure it's slightly raised, so I'll be incredibly pissed if it turns out just to be row S of block C.

I'm not sure but when I was looking last night I'm sure either D2 or B2 were a ticket option but not on the map, I have no idea where it would have been but row 4 was available. 

I know where block D2 is, it's only that on the map it looks raised, and it's only a few rows long, before you get into the 110 sections, but they call it "floor seating", so just wanna be sure really.

• Paid Members

Ticketmaster gave me 5 tickets in row M of block 107 at 10am on the Friday, after the Thursday pre-sales only offered me corner seats in the upper deck. Happily took those at £75 each, about equal to what I paid for lower tier to the September house show.

• 3 weeks later...

Get tapings you mean? I'd be suprised if Leeds were to get them as the arena is a bit of an odd setup and might not look great on TV.

I know that Sports Personality was done there a couple of years back, but to have the set and a ring in there it would look awful

Get tapings you mean? I'd be suprised if Leeds were to get them as the arena is a bit of an odd setup and might not look great on TV.

I know that Sports Personality was done there a couple of years back, but to have the set and a ring in there it would look awful

yeah get the tapings i meant 

Leeds is a very similar shape to the 3arena in Dublin but they could modify it to fit the Set and the ring .Loved the Glasgow tapings in November and the set up looked very well. Love if they went back there for the 2017 November tapings but doubt it. Hoping for Manchester or Newcastle 

Archived