wwe UK Tour November 2016

leeds

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My niece is going to the Manchester show and is desperate to see John Cena. I've been trying to manage her expectations (especially post-split) so she's not too disappointed if he's not there, but has anything been announced in regards to rosters for the tour? I can't even find anything stating which brand each show on the tour will be, and the names announced are all just from the initial press releases which are fairly meaningless at this point.

• Paid Members

I don't think John Cena is doing any house shows at all going forward on his new reduced schedule (with the potential exception of occasional 'special' ones, like Madison Square Garden).

He's likely to be off this November anyway, filming the second series of FOX 'American Grit' show.

• 4 weeks later...

Kevin Owens has taken Finn Balors place as a headliner on the raw tour

heading to Glasgow for my first ever TV tapings (coming from Ireland so better not wear any irish jerseys and stay away from some parts of the city)

love if Y2J was there but if he was too be he would of been advertised. The Raw Crusierweight division will be up and running by then id say 

Are tv tapings better value than going to live events ???

heading to Glasgow for my first ever TV tapings (coming from Ireland so better not wear any irish jerseys and stay away from some parts of the city)

love if Y2J was there but if he was too be he would of been advertised. The Raw Crusierweight division will be up and running by then id say 

i go to every november taping regardless of where it is (i'm from glasgow). i fully intend on wearing a celtic jersey the same as i have done the last 4 or so years. I also wouldn't buy into the whole 'avoid certain areas' thing. theres really not as much sectarianism in glasgow anymore as people make out. except on old firm days. 

i'd say the tv tapings are much better value! same price, you get to see TV live and you're always guaranteed a star studded show

It's Glasgow in 2016 not 1970s Belfast.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a list of which brands are going to be in each city?

Raw:

London (both September and November annoyingly)

Minehead

Leeds

Glasgow

Smackdown:

Manchester

Newcastle

Aberdeen

Birmingham

Cardiff

Glasgow

Are these definite that raw or smack down rosters are at these locations?

And if so are they likely to be the opposite come the April UK tour?

Thanks

Archived