wwe UK Tour November 2016

leeds

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just double checked that and I'm delighted! Originally the screen was going to be in the right hand side and as my tickets were in 056 it was classed as restricted view because the screen would be side on to us. Essentially I've ended up paying 56 quid per ticket where it should have been 75/80ish

Just double checked that and I'm delighted! Originally the screen was going to be in the right hand side and as my tickets were in 056 it was classed as restricted view because the screen would be side on to us. Essentially I've ended up paying 56 quid per ticket where it should have been 75/80ish

Im in 205 Row E for Raw and 207 Row D for SD. going to have a good view looking at that chart 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VziR8dEjz9M 

(y2j mentioned as appearing, the 2 matches announced will be the dark matches id say)

Looks like signings have been announced but not who yet:

Friday 4th Smyth's Toys Friern Barnet London from 3:30pm

Saturday 5th Game Trafford Centre

Manchester From 3:00pm

Monday 7th November Toys R Us Aberdeen From 4:00pm

Wednesday 9th November Smyth's Toys Birmingham from 3:30pm

The London signing on Friday is Kevin Owens, and the Birmingham signing is The Miz. Not sure about the other two.

where does it say this as i cannot see anything online???

It's what people have been told when they called the stores

What time do people normally get there before the signings?

I've done one before yeaaaars ago though and I cant remember what time I got there, think it was about an hour before the signing and was packed.

RUMOURS Ortan is doing the Manchester signing at Game at trafford centre, if so not a chance I'm missing that. Meant to be at 3pm so thinking arrive about 12pm and be bored out my skull for 3 hours?

What time do people normally get there before the signings?

I've done one before yeaaaars ago though and I cant remember what time I got there, think it was about an hour before the signing and was packed.

RUMOURS Ortan is doing the Manchester signing at Game at trafford centre, if so not a chance I'm missing that. Meant to be at 3pm so thinking arrive about 12pm and be bored out my skull for 3 hours?

Some places do these things on a wristband basis, so you can stand there as long as you want but if you don't have one you ain't getting in. It might be worth giving the place a call beforehand to find out what will be happening on the day

Archived