wwe UK Tour November 2016

leeds

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, piss easy to get a pair of tickets either on the app or a couple of sites now. Looks like they were doing staggered releases. Feel a bit sorry for those on Twitter who were being told they'd sold out by 9:01am.

How does The First Direct arena compare to other arenas, it's not a horse shoe shape like the others so i'm wondering if it doesn't generate the same atmosphere and maybe that's why it gets given shit days and matches.

Looking at the seatmap layout for Raw... i dont think

http://www.mapaplan.com/seating-plan/hydro-arena-glasgow-sse-scottish-secc-detailed-numbers-chart/high-resolution/hydro-arena-seating-plan-02-Best-seats-concert-stage-view-virtual-inside-tour-sections-tier-levels-high-resolution.htm

its looks a decent venue. I agree with you and think the layout on the website could be wrong.

It would make more sense too put the tition tron with the ramp where the stage is and the ring would go between 005 and 008 with the outside and announcer tables there too. that way no sections will be obstructed

from the seating chart we got on the website it is suggesting the titon tron will take up all the sections starting at 058-056, 218-212, 238-231 and a few sections above.  It might be something to do with the camaras thats its layed out this way

guess we will have to wait 7 months to find out

I asked tonight. Titantron will be where sections 057 and 058 are in that picture but tickets have been sold for the level 2 and 3 seats above that, some of which may be restricted view. Hard cam will be set up where the curtain is and where the entrance was tonight apparently.

Bound to be some technical/logistical reason for it.

Saw the line ups on the hydro facebook and noticed 2 different lineups for raw and SD. Sad y2J,Cena, Seth and triple h not listed

Very little chance seeing lesner and taker

Well they wont announce Seth Rollins as he isn't even back yet same with Cena, They will only have the current roster listed, who knows will be there come November 

Surely nobodys booking tickets to WWE shows in the UK expecting to see Lesnar and Taker are they? 

Archived