wwe UK Tour November 2016

leeds

Yeah. I was thinking of going to see Dolph Ziggler at Birmingham Forbidden Planet last year. But the thing was, you had to get to the shop to pick up the wristband the day before because the show was on a Sunday. Didn't go in the end. I noticed they said online they would only let you get the Ultimate Superstar Guide signed due to time constraints as they put it, which was odd seeing as it'd been out for quite a while which you had to buy/reserve ahead of the signing to get in. Bit tricky anyway if you have to get a train ticket for the day before and you don't drive in order to get to the shop at a decent time in case there was a queue in the morning for wristbands.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Met the shield (reigns, Ambrose and Rollins) in November 2013 at a signing in Dublin. Reigns was OK, Ambrose and Rollins were a bit shy but it was really a get in get out singing, they sign ur poster, say hello and shake ur hand and u move along

Quite ironic I got my cover of 'the true story of Wrestlemania' blu ray signed by them lol

Unreal too think I met them back than and look at them now all WWE mega stars 3 years on

Archived