wwe UK Tour November 2016

leeds

Is there a list of which brands are going to be in each city?

Raw:

London (both September and November annoyingly)

Minehead

Leeds

Glasgow

Smackdown:

Manchester

Newcastle

Aberdeen

Birmingham

Cardiff

Glasgow

Are these definite that raw or smack down rosters are at these locations?

And if so are they likely to be the opposite come the April UK tour?

Thanks

First question, I'd say so, as Owens vs. Rollins is being advertised for London, Leeds and Minehead only.

Second question, as Jon said, you'd think they'd try and switch them up, but who knows how they work out which cities get which tour.  London got Raw twice in a row afterall.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks fellas info is much appreciated.

I took my son to Manchester Raw last year obviously before the split so including the Undertaker he saw a great line up.

Now with the split it's looks like Smackdown for Manchester but majority of his favourites (Rollins, Owens) are Raw men.

fucking hell heavy rumours going around that Chris Jericho is finished with wwe after hell in a cell. On the Hydro Glasgow they have Jericho down to appear on Raw

so thats no Finn Balor and Chris Jericho for Raw

No Cena, Ambrose and Possibily Ziggler for SD

I heard a radio advert today for the Leeds show and it was advertising Jericho vs Zayn, but obviously 'card subject to change' and all that.

But 'card subject to change' usually covers their ass for unforeseen injuries etc. But if they knew that Jericho was done on the last day of October but are still advertising him to appear then that's bullshit.  But of course he might still work those dates but you just won't see him on TV.  Ric Flair still worked a UK tour in 93 a few days out of contract I believe.

But 'card subject to change' usually covers their ass for unforeseen injuries etc. But if they knew that Jericho was done on the last day of October but are still advertising him to appear then that's bullshit. But of course he might still work those dates but you just won't see him on TV. Ric Flair still worked a UK tour in 93 a few days out of contract I believe.

I heard the advert yesterday but I don't know how long it's been doing the rounds as it was still advertising Rusev as the US champion. If Jericho has only just decided that he's finishing up after HIAC, then it's a case of needing an updated ad

they might fly in y2j and ambrose for the tv tapings in Glasgow but they will appear in dark matches 

I am looking forward to heading to Glasgow for my first ever tv tapings but wwe advertising stars who wont be there is not cool but that bloody 'card subject to change' statement covers there back

At least i get to see Kevin Owens, Aj Styles, Orton, Rollins, Wyatt and Daniel Bryan (mangement role obv) and the fact its a live tv show rather than a predictable house show

• Paid Members

What landmarks do you reckon they'll use as those establishing shots of the city? I remember when they'd use shots of Metrolink trams trundling up out of Victoria for the Manchester tapings, but also remember when TNA used shots of London for their UK tapings, regardless of which city they were from. "We are in Glasgow!" *Shot of Marble Arch* Shut up, Matthews.

Archived