wwe UK Tour November 2016

leeds

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will be interesting how attendance goes.

First time in the Glasgow market, maybe both shows will sellout.

However, 2 consecutive nights is a hard sell. Has been for both London and Manchester in recent years. Typically Smackdown does half or less of the attendance of RAW when it's held in the same venue as the RAW the night before.

If that proves to be the case in Glasgow, maybe ICW has a shot at Fear & Loathing outdrawing the Smackdown tv taping, which would be a feather in their cap that they could dine out on.

Floor seats block 011 for Raw :) knocked back a fuck load of seats further away and it paid off after 10 mins and gave me the floor

I'm jealous and I also have no idea how you managed it.

I was on there before 9 and waiting as the page refreshed at 9am and didn't get offered any tickets. It just kept saying none available. I could get tickets for SmackDown at £79 and then restricted view at £56 but I'm holding fire in the hope that RAW tickets become available again.

• Paid Members

"Sorry, no tickets from venue currently...

Many fans are shopping and some may have let their tickets go. You can try again, or you can explore one of the options below."

If I have to click on any more pictures of food or numbers...

Yeah, I know. It is also ridiculous that Ticketmaster CS don't come on Twitter until 10am when their tickets go on sale at 9am. I'd like them to clarify things so that I can see if I'm wasting my time by still searching for tickets. I'll go to SmackDown if there is no RAW but I'd be disappointed no doubt.

I also managed to get offered some at £85 and went away from them in the hope of getting slightly cheaper. Poor decision.

Used the app and got 2x tickets for each show.

Raw- block 205 row e

SD- block 207 row d

About £340 (€436) for all tickets

Very happy now

Nearly shat myself when I woke up at 8.30 and clicked into tonight's WWE live event and searched and got no tickets but realized it was the wrong event and time lol

We will have Seth Rollins, Cena and Orton back by then I'd say. Hope triple h might make an appearance

Mate i got that message loads of times...ive been using the app on my phone on a train from newcastle to glasgow!!!

Constantly told me sorry noneleft so kept going back and trying again. Got offered seats at the back but after 12 mins thats what was offered...its just luck and timing as to whats available

Archived