WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

Yep its the official one, and yep its Codemasters. Its really bloody good. Im trying not to gush as there is part of me that's worried I love it so much because I love F1 anyway, but I really recommend trying it out. I don't usually enjoy racing games, but im addicted to this.

I found this guys playlist on Youtube of him doing a career mode which is a good watch, and will help you see what the game is like

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNVuzSV2dXAgWtLKTCfGaPNsOg6LbaHZU

• Paid Members

Seem to be getting lumbered wth these games that are not games. Hopefully half way through Everybody's Gone to the Rapture. Stunning to look at, but again, finding it hard to find the point. Sooner I get to The Witcher, the better!

• Paid Members

Papers, Please and Gone Home are the worst games I've played this year by far.

Papers, Please because it's literally a work simulator with absolutely no fun and a forced moral story. I would actually rather have been at work.
Gone Home because it's a lazy, uninspired, single-level game which lasts about an hour and is entirely about finding out your sister is a lesbian.

This fad of making lazy games with a controversial twist, or shit games hidden behind unique graphics really needs to stop. It's basically a big critic circle jerk on who can give the shittest game the highest score.

• Paid Members

Played Gone Home earlier this year. Very atmospheric for a horror game. Unfortunately it turned out not to be a horror game.

I know I sound like I don't like games. I do, I love them, I just seem to have hit a bad streak.

• Awards Moderator

Seem to be getting lumbered wth these games that are not games. Hopefully half way through Everybody's Gone to the Rapture. Stunning to look at, but again, finding it hard to find the point. Sooner I get to The Witcher, the better!

I have been playing through ...Rapture and I absolutely love it. I find I can't stop thinking about it. I was so absorbed I drew a map linking all the characters' relationships!

But I've just spotted that Witcher 3 is £20.99 on PSN at the moment so I'm going to snap that up.

• Paid Members

I have been playing through ...Rapture and I absolutely love it. I find I can't stop thinking about it. I was so absorbed I drew a map linking all the characters' relationships!

But I've just spotted that Witcher 3 is £20.99 on PSN at the moment so I'm going to snap that up.

Drove me mad to be honest! If it has a run mode I'd have been happy. Keep an eye out at Argos and Tesco. Got witcher 3 from Tesco mail order for £17 the other week.

• Awards Moderator

Drove me mad to be honest! If it has a run mode I'd have been happy. Keep an eye out at Argos and Tesco. Got witcher 3 from Tesco mail order for £17 the other week.

Hold R2 and after a second he fast walks.

Thanks for the Witcher tip.

• Paid Members

Papers Please is great! Great look and sound, lots of grim humour, and it managed to turn me into a heartless automaton, turning away good people to earn some coin. Not many games can do that. All the other indie games I've played that have been touted I thought were a bit shite, however. 

• Paid Members

I'm beta testing Gwent (The Witcher card game) on Xbox at the moment. It's very good, gonna take some getting used to as they've added a load of cards and new special abilities for other cards. I'm getting destroyed online mostly, but it's good fun.

Edited by PunkStep