WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

Honestly I was being more optimistic in my post to avoid coming off like a moaning gamefaqs poster. I'm enjoying the game well enough but it's best to wait before taking the plunge if you are uncertain.

What has me the most concerned is the F2P element and I suspect that after the first season of characters, Capcom will eventually go full F2P grind and if that's the case I'm out.

One rumor is that Capcom rushed it out to get it into tournament players hands in preparation for Evo.

• Awards Moderator

I'm currently trying to re-find Nick Valentine. I bloody love that character. Unfortunately in an odd moment I sent him to establish a supply line AND I CAN'T REMEMBER WHERE.

It's a slow trawl back and forth along the routes :-(

• Paid Members

I'm currently trying to re-find Nick Valentine. I bloody love that character. Unfortunately in an odd moment I sent him to establish a supply line AND I CAN'T REMEMBER WHERE.

:laugh: That's killed me, you absolute wally. I remember when I spent hours trying to find the bin where I stashed ALL of my shit in Fallout 3.

Yeah, LaGoosh's suggestion won't work here, because you've assigned him to a job. Happy hunting!

Edited by PunkStep

• Paid Members

When Paladin Danse went missing I saw in my Quests one of the objectives was "Speak to Paladin Danse". I pressed it and it revealed him on the map in some random fucking place miles from anywhere I've ever been to. If you have a Valentine related quest you haven't completed that might help you find him.

• Paid Members

I've honestly never felt so cheated out of £49, but then ask me again in a few months when online works and there's actual content and I'll say otherwise. My advice is to not buy it for a while.

Cheers for the heads up. I made the jump from Xbox 360 to PS4 pretty much on the back of SF5 exclusivity & was going to grab it this weekend. Think I'll wait a bit & get it when it's cheaper.

Fallout 4 is awesome. I've spunked most of my sparetime on it over the last few months, mainly rebuilding Sanctuary Hills which I predict I'll never really finish. The framerate is currently struggling to cope with all the shit I've built there There's some sweet DLCs coming up for it as well - one where you can build your own robot companion and another where you can trap animals and force them to fight each other in customized arenas. 

I've honestly never felt so cheated out of £49, but then ask me again in a few months when online works and there's actual content and I'll say otherwise. My advice is to not buy it for a while.

Cheers for the heads up. I made the jump from Xbox 360 to PS4 pretty much on the back of SF5 exclusivity & was going to grab it this weekend. Think I'll wait a bit & get it when it's cheaper.

Online works better now from what I've heard and they will be releasing a story mode later on in the year

I fucking stink online at Street Fighter.

Only won one fight so far and only got 50FM for the trouble so I decided to thrash a lagger on Persona 4 Arena Ultimax to make myself feel better. On that subject P4A Ultimax is one the freebies this month on PS Plus, well worth a look if you still have a PS3 and enjoyed the likes of Blazblue and Guilty Gear.

• Paid Members

Playing fallout 3 again, never got that far into it last time i played it, i found myself getting lost for hours and giving up

You know you can fast travel to places on the map right?

the shooting without VATS is a bit shit and clunky though!

I'm playing it for the first time due to all the hype for 4 and that's the only big negative so far. It took about ten bullets to kill a radroach at the start. Sometimes you'll be blasting at stuff forever. VATS is great fun, but I kind of feel like I'm cheating using it.