WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

Decided I’m going to treat myself to a PS4. Do we think it’s worth hanging on for a couple of months & waiting until the xmas bundles hit the shops or is the price that’s out there now likely to be as good as it’ll get this year?

Yeah, I'm loving the PES 2016 demo. Agree on the reffing, it's like the polar opposite to 2015 where the ref would call a foul and slap you with a yellow just for grazing an opposition player. If they can find a happy medium then this game is going to be excellent. The movement and player AI make for some great link up play. A couple of minor tweaks, the ability to install option files on the PS4 and a decent career mode will make this a winner imo.

I'm not sure about this for a celebration though:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mACmL8SQDk

Will be interesting to see what Fifa 2016 comes up with. 2015 was such a robotic and boring mess, which was surprising considering 2014 was a pretty decent next gen intro game.

Edited by Steve Justice

• Paid Members

They've made a few changes to Fifa 16 from what I've even, but the big stuff seems to have gone into Ultimate Team. There's a new 'Draft' mode which gives you random players to build squads with. I can't wait to try it.

• Paid Members

It's pretty addictive when you get into i. but I can see why some are put off. EA make a shit load from people opening packs with Fifa points so it ain't going anywhere.

Agreed on career mode though. Thats needed work for years. Player and manager.

• Paid Members

Still playing Binding of Isaac: Rebirth on Steam. Finally beaten Satan & The Lamb on hard mode as Blue Baby. On attempt #97.

bb2.png

I want to buy the world a box of puppies tomorrow.

Edited by seph