WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

What's a revolut card?? i.e. how do I do this?

Revolut is a phone app. It's a virtual pre-paid card. Most people use it as a travel card. It works great for buying from the foreign xbox stores through your web browser.

Here's a guide on how to do it. http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/xbox-one-buying-from-colombia-guide-works-for-regions-2326463

Edited by Bettencourt

Is there anything at all recently on Vita? If you like JRPG's there might be a few games you'd be into, oh and there was a new Earth Defense Force.

There's some cross platform smaller indie stuff too, but it's slowed to less than a trickle now.

Does anyone have any hidden gems on the original Xbox they'd recommend? I picked up the 1st Buffy game for 20p and it's bloody good, especially for the time and I'm thinking of starting a little collection. Jet Set Radio Future is gonna be the first game I properly keep an eye out for, what a game that was.

Monkey Ball was ace back on the Gamecube, there seems to be a million versions since then but I'll keep an eye out for a cheap Xbox copy. CEX's website seems to have a lot of decent games for under a couple of quid but I'm not sure I trust buying anything from them without being able to check the discs first, they sell some right scratched old crap.

• Paid Members

I only just found out that Carmageddon has been created on Android, been playing it today and it's bringing back wonderful memories from when I was a teen. What a ridiculous game!

Monkey Ball was ace back on the Gamecube, there seems to be a million versions since then but I'll keep an eye out for a cheap Xbox copy. CEX's website seems to have a lot of decent games for under a couple of quid but I'm not sure I trust buying anything from them without being able to check the discs first, they sell some right scratched old crap.

On a slightly related topic, did anyone go to the Video Game Market in Doncaster today? So much retro stuff there in a room that holds a fair few thousand to begin with. Thankfully I had to leave a couple hours in or I would have spent a lot of money.

Does anyone have any hidden gems on the original Xbox they'd recommend? I picked up the 1st Buffy game for 20p and it's bloody good, especially for the time and I'm thinking of starting a little collection. Jet Set Radio Future is gonna be the first game I properly keep an eye out for, what a game that was.

I just bought JSRF, one of my favourite games of all time. I've heard the backwards compatibility on 360 is a bit wonky though so might have to dig out my original Xbox.

Gun Valkyrie was great on Xbox, you should pick that up if you get the chance.