WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

Virtual reality and augmented reality.

If you're a really casual gamer, I think xbone will be for you. EA Access isn't available for PlayStation and for £12 a year you get access to a whole bunch of EA titles plus early access to new EA games and a discount on new EA games.

• Moderators

The only real difference is preference. Look at the list of exclusive titles for each and make up your mind that way.

Or, if you want to play online with your mates then get whichever one they have.

All the rest of it is inconsequential. Those are the only factors that are really going to affect your gaming experience substantially.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

I'm "PC Master Race" but I'd have to side with Sony on that little war, all because I found their exclusives to be far better last time around and they have bloody Bloodborne this time. Plus any half decent Xbone exclusives seem to be creeping onto Steam so there's little point me ever buying one.

I'll probably get an Xbone, Biffers. I don't give a shit about playing online with mates but I've been really happy with the online support from Xbox, I think it's well worth it, plus the backward compatibility looks like being the clincher.

The only real difference is preference. Look at the list of exclusive titles for each and make up your mind that way.

Or, if you want to play online with your mates then get whichever one they have.

All the rest of it is inconsequential. Those are the only factors that are really going to affect your gaming experience substantially.

I wholeheartedly agree with this.

I went for PS4 purely for the exclusives and I had a much better gaming experience with my PS3 than I did with my 360. Most of my mates went for XB1, but as I'm not much of an online gamer I went for what I knew would be more enjoyable for me overall.

With how much I'm in love with PES at the moment, I'm very happy I went with the PS4 as you can't import kit images and stuff on XB1.

Edited by Steve Justice

• Paid Members

As part of the PC gaming master race, it looks like FIFA is still my only option as PES looked absolutely atrocious from the demo. Looked like it was made in 2009. It's a shame because I was really up for playing PES this year.

Just turned off Akiba's Trip (PS4) after yet another random battle turned into a 20 minute plus nightmare because randoms kept joing the battle for no fucking reason and I was unable to escape battle. Seriously another four joined when I finally powered down my PS4 in disgust.

Avoid that broken shit cunt like the plague.

Sorry if it's been mentioned already, but Broforce is bloody awesome.

It's basically exactly what you want from a game featuring characters such as Rambro, Snake Broskin, Robrocop, Bronan, and a fuckton more. (lots of blood and explosions basically).

Edit: Oop.  Just did a search, and yes it has.  Full game's out now though, so anyone who hasn't checked it out already definitely should.

Edited by handspants

• Paid Members

Sorry if it's been mentioned already, but Broforce is bloody awesome.

It's basically exactly what you want from a game featuring characters such as Rambro, Snake Broskin, Robrocop, Bronan, and a fuckton more. (lots of blood and explosions basically).

I'm sure I pre-ordered this waaaay back when the alpha first came out. I can't find any confirmation though. :(

However, I concur, bloody great game. Gonna have to buy the full version soon enough.

• Awards Moderator

I'm not seeing the hype I'd imagined there would be for Fallout 4, maybe people are burnt out on other big releases like MGS V or something. Has anyone seen any good pre-order offers?

I've seen the advert on TV a dozen times in the last 48 hours.

There's still a couple of weeks to go and it seems very likely to be a pack-in deal.