Wrestlemania Screenings in UK bars/clubs etc

waylonmercy

Where around the country are showing mania live? Obviously some places will have late licence issues as it'll be on after most closing times.

Personally, looking for places in London although others may be similarly looking around UK.

Saw the markingout @loading bar & hooked on wrestling party in walkabout temple but all seating is sold out, would rather not be on my feet until 4am!

Any help with centralish London based sports bar/pub suggestions appreciated.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In Manchester MMU students union show it. The courtyard pub on Chester Street just off Oxford Road normally do too. Fab Cafe have a screening of it the next day, about 6 pm or so which is good for people who like sleep and have to get up for work in the morning.

I always found it a waste of time when I'd watch them in the pub.

People were always too fucking noisy so you couldn't really hear the crowd or commentary properly, which are massive ingredients in a good match. Plus, I'd get liquored up and have to watch the whole thing again the next day anyway, only I'd just about remember who won every match.

I'll take sofa, coffee and the next day off work.

In Manchester MMU students union show it. The courtyard pub on Chester Street just off Oxford Road normally do too. Fab Cafe have a screening of it the next day, about 6 pm or so which is good for people who like sleep and have to get up for work in the morning.

Aye, might go to the Fab Cafe screening this year.

• Paid Members

In Liverpool as Benny said, Shooters at Bierkeller has it on and I'd suspect Camp and Furnace as well although I've seen nothing official. Potentially Maguires Pizza Bar too on Renshaw Street.

Archived