UFC 196: McGregor vs Diaz

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

502155FF-C828-4B6F-BC5D-F8EBAAEC2AC6_zps

Nothing beats a panicked Dana face. You have to assume Conor knew exactly what he was doing, whereas Nick, Jake and Nate are just easy marks who'll brawl at the drop of a hat. I honestly think that if Conor beats Nate and then calls out and fights Nick then that might be one of the biggest fights of all time.

The Irish have arrived and they're showing the poster department how it's done.

CD188688-59D6-4EC7-A63F-D228A5A7CCCD_zps

I love it.

• Paid Members

I can't help but laugh at Jake Shields trying to play the tough guy. His mannerisms are just so awkward and his eyes are just all over the place.

It's worth hunting out the different angles and shots of the scuffle currently on twitter notably from Helwani and Dana.

One other thing, the speed at which Conor swipes Nate's hand is unreal, I think Nate won't see Mcgregor coming in the fight.

I can't wait for tomorrow's weigh in's.

• Paid Members

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=B7rztQ_PhCs

If they ever made a movie about this, they'd intersperse this footage with an animated graph of the buyrate getting higher and higher. Then also probably cut in some black and white footage of RDA sitting at home, getting more and more irrelevant.

Absolute dynamite.

• Paid Members

Incredible work by Conor hyping this up on a few days notice - and Nate too, just by being himself. I'm so physced for this now! Those back 'n' forths are hilarious. Punching Nate's hand away was perfect to cause some drama too and a little scuffle.

Nate holding his wrist:

CcqeOe9UkAEW2d0.jpg

• Moderators

I don't get it, it just seems like a couple of people swearing a lot does that video. Needless to say, that's not interested me in this fight. I mean I hope the Irish hipster loses in a crushing manner so I never have to hear about him and people wanking themselves skinny over him, but not enough to watch it.

• Paid Members

I don't get it, it just seems like a couple of people swearing a lot does that video. Needless to say, that's not interested me in this fight. I mean I hope the Irish hipster loses in a crushing manner so I never have to hear about him and people wanking themselves skinny over him, but not enough to watch it.

Fun Sponge

Archived