Hive heating

PowerButchi

What is it with Corden? Hes a big time Charlie with a US Chat show and in Disney films now and hes still knocking out adverts for Confused.com and voice overs for Aviva. I like to think he signed some really bad long term deals when he was treading water and they're just cashing them in now hes made it big.

What is it with Corden? Hes a big time Charlie with a US Chat show and in Disney films now and hes still knocking out adverts for Confused.com and voice overs for Aviva. I like to think he signed some really bad long term deals when he was treading water and they're just cashing them in now hes made it big.

Adverts are easy money. Get it while you can.

Anyone who's ever laughed at an advert is worse than a paedophile.

For some reason, I remember a letter to the paper going on about how comedy characters from TV shows are in adverts. They wanted to go the other way, saying a TV show based on "Norm" from I think it was the twix ads would be hilarious. I an pretty sure it was the first time I'd wished death on someone who wrote in to the letters page in a paper.

• 2 months later...

Was watching something or another last night. I wasn't really paying attention as I was looking after the little one but I did notice a new advert for Gala Bingo with none other than Jim McDonald in it! Easily the highlight of my television watching of the week.