The Christmas Present thread 2015

The Reverend

I've found the older I get the more wrestling stuff I get.

Warrior book off the in-laws, which I didn't have a clue about and is amazing

Bret Hart and Macho Man Blu-Rays from the missus

Sting Pop Funko again from missus

Finn Balor and Macho Man figure off kids

Attitude Era book off sister

All surprises so even better, top Christmas this year.

• Paid Members

I got the 50 years of wwe book off my ukff brothers and a photo of me meeting Vader from a mate.

I've got my nephew some figures, Cena and Ambrose, so when they are over tomorrow I'm expecting to be playing with them, probably teaming to defeat darth Vader.

• Paid Members

My Mam bought me a giant Hulk Hogan figure that they released last year. It was on sale in Homebargains apparently for a tenner. Looking at Hogan's twitter, it seems everyone in the country has one (including brother Air_raid). You cant beat that price. And he's not on sale because of the obvious either. They had a John Cena in as well by all accounts.

I like to look at him and say "you've really let me down this time, Terry" in relation to his race scandal.

We're not doing presents here til the 28th when my sister, bro-in-law and niece come up for a few days, but I do know that I'm getting the Owen Hart Bluray set (Dad was struggling for gift ideas for me so I just sent him the link and said 'get this!')

Also my cousin is a casual fan and knows I'm a big fan and the sorta thing I like, so I may get something wrestlingy from him. Not seeing him til the 29th though. 2 years ago he got me a sweet mug featuring all 3 Faces Of Foley.

My girlfriend picked up the Fight Club soap bar themed Progress shirt. Very impressed with her indie knowledge. Although it's not very appropriate to be wear around her family with the rules of Progress on the back!

Got Austin & Hart's biographies from my mum and the Owen Hart blu-ray off my sister.

Bought tickets for TNA Lockdown for my nephew and sister as their present too.

All in all a merry wrestling Christmas!

• Paid Members

Looking at Hogan's twitter, it seems everyone in the country has one (including brother Air_raid).

The best thing being my mate brought his 6 year old daughter with him to present this wonderful gift, and Terry can nearly go eye-to-eye with her. Blame the mother for smoking during the pregnancy.

As part of my Secret Santa present my mate at work got me an Ultimate Warrior figure. Worryingly, to make up the 10 quid limit he also got me johnnies, wet wipes and lube. He described the whole present as a "home masturbation kit" and when I asked if Jim was supposed to be included, he said "Yes." Oh well... gave me an excuse to wear my Warrior sweater on "National Christmas Jumper day" - it matches my Christmas present, therefore it is a Christmas jumper.

Archived