The Apprentice 2015

Your Fight Site

My brother made a good point last night.  How can you fire someone who doesn't actually even work for you?

Although, I'm sorry, you've failed in your elongate job interview doesn't really have the same ring to it..

Don't they all get temporary jobs somewhere within the Alan Sugar empire whilst the show's on?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

She's well nice but her face looks better on telly than in pictures for me.

Didn't she go nuts because the BBC posted a picture of her from her podium dancing days, and living in Dubai she was scared of persecution when she went back?

She was gang-raped while in Dubai as well.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/apprentice-star-selina-waterman-smith-6745548

Fucking grim.

I'm enjoying this series but it's been hurt by not having Nick Hewer around for me. The days of Nick and Margaret and their 1,000 facial expressions were the glory days of The Apprentice. Plus, I'm assuming that now Claude's taken Nick's old role he won't be doing his usual merciless grilling of the candidates when that interview episode comes. That was where Claude was at his best.

• Paid Members

. Plus, I'm assuming that now Claude's taken Nick's old role he won't be doing his usual merciless grilling of the candidates when that interview episode comes. That was where Claude was at his best.

Incorrect he will be doing double duty and will do interviews as well

Archived