The Apprentice 2015

Your Fight Site

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I particularly enjoyed that chap (not learned the names yet) trying to throw his team mates under the bus in the board room before they'd even revealed who won and what have you.

although what he said was so muddled, Alan Sugar and no doubt everyone else didn't have a clue what point he was trying to make.

also - I'd have given the guy that was fired another chance and fired the PM. she was an idiot.

Mergim seems thick as two short planks. Piping up about how no one volunteered to be PM… when he didn’t volunteer himself. Exactly what point was he trying to make?

You've not made much of a point yourself. Alan Sugar said exactly what you said, so you're just relaying it back.

Obviously it's early to say, but the characters didn't seem particularly good, but the first episode isn't usually great. Not many funny moments. The guy who went was a character and he's gone now. Already missing Nick's faces.

• Paid Members

Mergim seems thick as two short planks. Piping up about how no one volunteered to be PM… when he didn’t volunteer himself. Exactly what point was he trying to make?

You've not made much of a point yourself. Alan Sugar said exactly what you said, so you're just relaying it back.

Was clearly using it as a case-in-point as to why I thought he was thick.

• Paid Members

Was clearly using it as a case-in-point as to why I thought he was thick.

You were just repeating Lord Sugar. You're fired.

The Coventry representation has not been the outstanding level I was hoping for. Or fought it might be. FInking back, he fought he was making some kind of point.

I hate the Coventry accent. Both of them have it in spades.

PM should have gone - she was not only inept but obnoxious with it. 

Archived