The Apprentice 2015

Your Fight Site

• Paid Members

Thick project managers this week.

The main areas of concern for each brand were clearly highlighted, the stupid superfood bar was a shit product with shit packaging, Charleine made the product and thin tashy twat openly admitted he made the packaging. Thin tashy twat gets to stay ... well done.

Crispy Veggies were drenched in oil, to the point they weren't crisps the were soggies. Vana goes against the PMs wish to add no more oil and stays.

Anyone else get the impression Charleine and Brett are at it? She runs off crying and he's 'would you like me to come with you?' he goes and she elgs it out for a cuddle and a kiss that looked like it meant something.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

David seems a bit iffy

David went weeks ago. Do you mean Gary?

I find Vana more and more attractive with each passing week.

I have no idea who I mean. The guy who was doing the marketing for the crisps this week, no idea why I think he is David. Gary is the Corperate brummie who worked for Tesco isn't he? I'm so shit with names clearly. 

*Edit* I mean Richard. 

I'm usually shit with the names too but I remember most of the women from this year, Jenny and Aisha especially, for all the raving about Selina I've seen those two are genuinely stunning

Anyway, Charleine or Richard to win it, it comes across as though Sugar prefers those two

Garry to lose and hopefully humiliated due to him saying 'If you can't stand the heat, get out the kitchen' which no one has said with a straight face for about 30 years (Yes, I'm aware they probably get told to say bollocks like that by the producers)

• Paid Members

Karen clearly has a massive soft spot for Charleine, she always does with women with that never give up passion about them, much like Sugar does with young blokes with a bit of front that have come from a working class background (Mergim). They see themselves in these types. That could certainly carry some weight when it comes to seeing who will get to the final.

A few years ago i stopped watching the previews at the end of the episode because you could tell what team won by the way he pointed you're fired.

For a whole series i predicted the winning team because of this.

wbaJVHK.jpg

vxQQSjS.jpg

After that i stopped watching the preview.

I'm not as impressed with the business ideas this time round, the hair salon seemed floored and desperate. Garys idea sounded terrible and something you would find in Argos back in the mid-90s, I think the right two are in the final, not really keen on the dating app, 99% of people on there go by first impressions so not being able to see a picture until you've played connect four, spot the difference & hangman will just make things even more infuriating when you go through all that and get blanked afterwards. 

I suppose there is a good idea in there somewhere though. 

Archived