Worst matches ever

PowerButchi

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

There is absolutely nothing good I can say about this. Mega Titan vs The King of Shit, 911. 1998.

This is the worst thing I have ever seen.

Where did you find this it's hilariously bad. Who the fuck is Mega Titan? Twice not Once Twice he failed to slide out the ring. 911 was blowing 3 minutes in before anyone had done a move. Also did 911 have a herniated disc in his back or some severe injury or did he just move like that?

• Paid Members

great thread Butch. I appreciate a bad match as much as a good match, keep em coming.

Did 911 ever wrestle a match in ECW? I can't recall, i heard someone talk about him on a recent shoot interview where he talked about 911 getting a bit too big for his boots when kept doing the chokeslam thing and got over with the crowd.

great thread Butch. I appreciate a bad match as much as a good match, keep em coming.

Did 911 ever wrestle a match in ECW? I can't recall, i heard someone talk about him on a recent shoot interview where he talked about 911 getting a bit too big for his boots when kept doing the chokeslam thing and got over with the crowd.

He had a few, including one with Doink/Bourne Again.

There is absolutely nothing good I can say about this. Mega Titan vs The King of Shit, 911. 1998.

This is the worst thing I have ever seen.

Fuck my arse, was that ever brutal.

Made delightfully worse my the God-awful commentary, including an attempt to bury Bischoff that bombed, and if you listen closely, you hear him whisper "I screwed that up", that in itself was the funniest thing any of them said.

• Paid Members

Can I suggest anyone that mentions something staggeringly obvious or oft-discussed like Lesnar/Goldberg, Sharmell vs Jenna Morasca, Trish & Bradshaw v Jackie Gayda & Chris Norwinski or anything from the Heroes Of Wrestling PPV receive a brief holiday, in the interests of the thread not becoming massively predictable?

• Paid Members

Everyone is going to point out WWE matches because that's what everyone watches. But in reality, apart from shitty independent shows, I bet there were some proper stinkers in ECW when careful editing wasn't used to try and hide some wrestlers' weak points.

Archived