The Revolution Pro Wrestling Thread

Big Benny HG

Question... Is there a Cockpit event for April? I remember seeing one advertised for the 10th? Maybe I dreamt it.

Love the Cockpit venue. Quite a lovely little intimate place. The crowd interaction with the wrestlers is better, and it's just a bit more fun. Only been to the one show (Feb), but I highly recommend it.

• Paid Members

Both 1st May and 5th June clash with IPW:UK dates in Tonbridge Kent that were already announced, so I'll be looking at the cards before making any decisions personally. 5th June in particular will be the 200th standalone IPW hall show, and they're supposed to be making an extra effort for it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

It's either going to break my heart to miss or cripple me to do with Progress, Summer Sizzler and more Progress wrapping around the small matter of a Euro 2016 holiday. Ticket, train, Travelodge.... but it's Kurt in York Hall, and wrestling Zack. Gahhhhhhh!!!

It's either going to break my heart to miss or cripple me to do with Progress, Summer Sizzler and more Progress wrapping around the small matter of a Euro 2016 holiday. Ticket, train, Travelodge.... but it's Kurt in York Hall, and wrestling Zack. Gahhhhhhh!!!

Is there a Manchester Progress show in June?

Summer Sizzler in July was set to be my first Rev Pro show, looks like it'll be my second. Wow, just wow!

Got balcony seats as always like the view it gives. Checking out the Facebook event and it looks like a fair chunk have been sold in the pre sale. These are the tickets/prices:

£55 (incl. Booking Fee) Front Row Seats - SOLD OUT! -

£44 (incl. Booking Fee) 2nd Row - SOLD OUT! -

£33 (incl. Booking Fee) 3rd Row - SOLD OUT! -

£33 (incl. Booking Fee) Balcony Seats 

£27.50 (incl. Booking Fee) Rows 4&5 Floor Seats - SOLD OUT! -

£22 Premium Floor Seat (incl. Booking Fee) (rows 6-11)

£16.50 Standard floor Seats (incl. Booking Fee) (row 12 back)