Sign in to follow this  
Big Benny HG

The Revolution Pro Wrestling Thread

Hey guys, 

Got tickets for the NJPW Show on Saturday the 31st of August in London. Someone mentioned somewhere there would be a Rev Pro show on the Friday the night before? Couldn't see any details of this on their website, does anyone know if there is a show the night before and when you'll likely be able to get tickets for it? 

Yeah, the previous York Hall show, Epic Encounter, is on May 10th. So, expect tickets to go on sale after that.

Did anyone go to yesterday's Bristol show?

I gave it a miss as I still had a slightly sour taste from buying a ticket last hoping to see Ospreay and Yuu, but they both were injured.

Am curious to know a rough attendance as it looks quite empty in the photo I saw.

Just under 100, I heard.

I'll be at Epic Encounter on the 10th, and possibly Portsmouth on the 12th with Minoru Suzuki vs Sha Samuels (!!)

In other news, Rev Pro are coming to Victoria Warehouse in Manchester on Saturday 29 June, and bringing Los Ingobernables de Japon. I really liked that venue when PROGRESS ran there last May.

Thanks for the info. I wonder why they had a smaller crowd this time? When I went to the last show there the balcony was packed, but now seemed totally empty.

Think I'll give the Portsmouth show a shot. Can't make it to the Friday show sadly, but wanted to see the ladder match.

Show in Manchester last night was solid. Cool to see all the NJPW guys there. Shingo v Michael Oki probably the standout match, with ZSJ v Sanada just behind.