The Revolution Pro Wrestling Thread

Big Benny HG

• 1 month later...

Did anyone go to yesterday's Bristol show?

I gave it a miss as I still had a slightly sour taste from buying a ticket last hoping to see Ospreay and Yuu, but they both were injured.

Am curious to know a rough attendance as it looks quite empty in the photo I saw.

• Paid Members

Just under 100, I heard.

I'll be at Epic Encounter on the 10th, and possibly Portsmouth on the 12th with Minoru Suzuki vs Sha Samuels (!!)

In other news, Rev Pro are coming to Victoria Warehouse in Manchester on Saturday 29 June, and bringing Los Ingobernables de Japon. I really liked that venue when PROGRESS ran there last May.

Thanks for the info. I wonder why they had a smaller crowd this time? When I went to the last show there the balcony was packed, but now seemed totally empty.

Think I'll give the Portsmouth show a shot. Can't make it to the Friday show sadly, but wanted to see the ladder match.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Paid Members

Pac vs Amazing Red was just announced for the opening round of the British J Cup at York Hall on November 24. That's going all out, in the wake of RefGate and the fact PROGRESS are at the Electric Ballroom at the same time.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Cheapheat said:

Hey guys, I was hoping to attend the live at the cockpit show on Jan 1st. I only saw season ticket options. Is it possible to buy tickets for just this event? Also how far ahead do they announce the cards. Thanks if you can help

Yes it is possible to buy tickets for just this event. From looking on Twitter it looks like Tickets haven't gone on sale yet. I would expect them to start announcing matches and to start selling tickets this week once they get tonight's York Hall show out of the way.

• Paid Members

There isn't a New Year's Day show. The first Cockpit show of the year is Sunday 2nd February. 

January 1st is a placeholder date to show season tickets cover all the 2020 Cockpit dates.

The first Rev Pro show of the year is Friday 10th January in Guildford. Andy Quildan will be at Wrestle Kingdom the weekend before.