The Revolution Pro Wrestling Thread

Big Benny HG

• 2 weeks later...

If the War Of The Worlds show does interest anyone, I recommend getting a balcony seat for the standard price like I have unless you want to spend silly money on ground floor. I don't need a high five That much

Just now, sj5522 said:

If the War Of The Worlds show does interest anyone, I recommend getting a balcony seat for the standard price like I have unless you want to spend silly money on ground floor. I don't need a high five That much

I can't believe people have paid that much for RoH. If Global Wars UK happens again this year I would say you get far better value for money. I had great seats for both shows last year and cost me £20 each night plus booking. I would also say the two shows last year were the two best RPW shows I have seen (been to all Bethnal Green shows since Uprising 2015).

3 hours ago, sj5522 said:

Looks like the balcony is sold out, as it says unavailable.  Certainly not paying £40 for the floor seats where you can see nothing.  £30 for balcony is the limit for me.

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, The Dart said:

Looks like the balcony is sold out, as it says unavailable.  Certainly not paying £40 for the floor seats where you can see nothing.  £30 for balcony is the limit for me.

I had the £40 back row seats last time roh was at York Hall and saw everything perfectly fine. They don't have the same set up as Rev Pro, such as that metal lighting frame around the ring isn't there

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

whats the view like from the back of the floor at York Hall? ive got balcony seats for Rev Pro but we're thinking of doubling down and staying for ROH.

It's really not that bad. Only thing you can't see is when the wrestlers are on the mat doing submissions etc. But being back row, you can stand up and don't get people complaining they can't see

• 2 weeks later...

I don't drive but the place looks an absolute bugger to park around and did not see any car parks nearby when walking around if arrived early. It is on a slim carriageway road and the junction of that is on Old Ford Road (a heavily traffic sensitive carriageway). You may get away with some side roads like Old Bethnal Green Road etc but I think I saw a few roads permit only or for certain times.

Loved the Riddle/Ishii match and of course the main event, had a chat with Scurll and Riddle before the show, Scurll must of made thousands at the merch stand tonight he was extremely busy. Riddle was super nice. 

Marty Jones nearly going flying out of the ring made for uncomfortable viewing.