The Revolution Pro Wrestling Thread

Big Benny HG

Not even put the Meet & Greet tickets on sale yet.

Problem with a Meet and greet for this show is that AJ has been over so many times this year so anybody who wanted to meet him already has. Jay Lethal has wrestled over here this year for other promotions and prior to this year for RPW. Colt Cabana has wrestled God knows how many times for RPW. The only one who would have been difficult to meet is Bailey. I think it could be difficult to sell to people. It may just be worth charging people at the merch stalls to meet people. I think you would have to have at least these those 4 plus 6 Brittish wrestlers to get £40 but many of the Brittish wrestlers would have been met by any fans who wanted to meet them. Scurll, Osprey, Williams and Haskins are all fairly easy to meet if you want. Not sure about Damo or Zabre. If you had not many then I think £40 would be decent (I like meet and greets). People paid lots of money for the Japanese wrestlers because many had not been over before and for many (like myself) was there 1st RPW show.

Problem with a Meet and greet for this show is that AJ has been over so many times this year so anybody who wanted to meet him already has. Jay Lethal has wrestled over here this year for other promotions and prior to this year for RPW. Colt Cabana has wrestled God knows how many times for RPW. The only one who would have been difficult to meet is Bailey. I think it could be difficult to sell to people. It may just be worth charging people at the merch stalls to meet people. I think you would have to have at least these those 4 plus 6 Brittish wrestlers to get £40 but many of the Brittish wrestlers would have been met by any fans who wanted to meet them. Scurll, Osprey, Williams and Haskins are all fairly easy to meet if you want. Not sure about Damo or Zabre. If you had not many then I think £40 would be decent (I like meet and greets). People paid lots of money for the Japanese wrestlers because many had not been over before and for many (like myself) was there 1st RPW show.

Yeah very true man. Only so many times you can walk past Colt's merch table and not feel sorry for him.

• 3 weeks later...

Do you have Twitter? Every promotion and wrestler on earth has retweeted that they've won some kind of end of year award from a newz site or podcast, nevermind come 60th on 411Wrestling.com

No I do not use Twitter anymore, I found it annoying due to so many short shit comments. However I do think having being noticed by an American website which usually only puts WWE, TNA, RoH, PWG, Noah and NJPW matches on it's list is pretty impressive.

• Paid Members

British wrestling continues to find ways to merchandise itself... I'm reading Rev Pro is starting an action figure line, with the winner of Marty Scurll vs Will Ospreay at High Stakes in a couple of Saturdays time getting the first.

Full card confirmed for High Stakes on Facebook earlier.

RPW British HW Title-AJ Styles vs Zack Sabre Jr

Colt Cabana vs Doug Williams

Mikey Bailey vs Damo

Mark Haskins vs Jay Lethal

Maty Scurll vs Will Osprey

Revolutionists vs The Lost Souls (Jimmy Havoc, T-Bone and ?)

RPW British CW Title- Pete Dunne vs Morgan Webster

I imagine they will do a 4 match 1st half and 3 match 2nd.