The Revolution Pro Wrestling Thread

Big Benny HG

Ive had the same issue for the reading show no tickets recieved i checked all junk folders and contacted Andy a few time as he has been away and running shows all this weekend i guess he is busy hopefully he will sort this out Monday as i want to also buy meet and greet tickets as soon as i get the other tickets i paid for

• Paid Members

The ticket usually gets emailed to you within a day or two of ordering. I know my Reading one did, as did my ones for the last and upcoming Bethnal Green shows.

Depending on your email provider, your spam folder might empty itself after a set time e.g. 10 days, so I'd get in contact with RevPro/Andy and they'll be able to resend.

Also, worth reminding people that you need to PRINT your tickets off - they can't be scanned from your phone screen.

• 2 weeks later...

Gadge will be the expert on this but...

Bodom and Havoc both compete in a 6 way match for the #1 contendership for the Cruiserweight title, Bodom has the match won but Havoc sneaks in, throws him out and steals the pin.

Havoc faces Ospreay for the Cruiserweight title, seemingly has the match won but Bodom interferes to cost him the match.

A grudge match on the next TV tapings ends in a double countout as both men brawl outside the ring, into the changing rooms etc.

The rest of the Revolutionists seemingly attempt to act as peacemakers but Bodom is having none of it and it ends up with them all beating down Havoc.

No DQ match set for York Hall.

A couple of episodes ago on RevPro TV Havoc provides the distraction and Bodom loses to Flash Morgan Webster.

Bodom beats Ospreay for the Cruiserweight title after Marty Scurll interference so now the match at York Hall is for the Cruiserweight title.

At some point (I missed when) it was decreed that the two can't touch or the match is off, so they have been doing everything but that.

• Paid Members

There were two different Havoc vs Bodom matches in Rev Pro TV - one a double countout and one a double DQ - and it was after the second one that the no contact rule was put in - but Jan hit all the important points.

Bodom vs Ospreay for the Cruiserweight title and Havoc vs Ryan Hendricks (Josh Bodom's bro, bro) are on the latest couple of episodes of Rev Pro TV on YouTube. I recommend watching both.

Edited by gadge

• Paid Members

Haven't been bothering with the weekly 'TV' since about Week 3, but have just skipped through the most recent 2 episodes ahead of this weekend's shenanigans...

... because the big weekend has arrived! Here's how it's looking:

Fri 2 October

'Uprising 2015'

York Hall, Bethnal Green, London

British Heavyweight Title:

AJ Styles © vs. Marty Scurll vs. Will Ospreay

British Cruiserweight Title; No DQ:

Josh Bodom © vs. Jimmy Havoc

Hiroshi Tanahashi & Jushin Liger vs. Kazuchika Okada & Gedo

Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Big Damo O'Connor

Kushida vs. Kyle O'Reilly

Tetsuya Naito vs. Mark Haskins

ACH vs. Martin Kirby

Sat 3 October

'Global Wars UK'

Rivermead Leisure Complex, Reading, Berkshire

AJ Styles vs. Jushin Liger

Kazuchika Okada vs. Will Ospreay

Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Marty Scurll

Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Big Damo O'Connor

Tetsuya Naito vs. Kushida vs. Martin Kirby

Karl Anderson & Doc Gallows vs. Sha Samuels & James Castle

Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima vs. Nark Haskins & Joel Redman

Gedo vs. Lord Gideon Grey

Super-looking shows, with so much to look forward to in different ways, and I hadn't even realised people like O'Reilly and ACH were on this weekend. Bring it on!

• Paid Members

Just looking at Senior Lariato on twitter live gifing the show tonight.

https://twitter.com/SenorLARIATO/status/650034206882590722

What are those massive banners about? Who are they for? Got bleacher standing tickets tomorrow, pretty crap if they're obstructing the view like that.

Edited by Benno

Yeah, that lighting rig with the banners makes the view really fucking shit for about half the balcony seats...

On the bright side, tonight's event was outstanding, almost certainly the best RevPro York Hall show yet. Main event was amazing, O'Reilly and Kushida slowly became a fucking cracker too. I thought the ending to Havoc/Bodom felt a bit flat but that's the only tiny niggle I can think of. Seriously awesome show. Bit surprised at no mention of a return date actually...