I miss yooouuuuu

DoinkBrah

Just wait till all he does is running grapples.

I miss guys like Mr Perfect and Owen Hart, superworkers who also have bags of charisma that could be called up to the main event if needed. I'd sacrifice Ziggler to whichever demon that would bring either of those two back for me.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

The roadie run up the aisle that cameramen used to do in WWF (example, Hogan entrance at Mania 8).

Good announcers on the main shows. I know it's down to who's producing them but I think I completely tapped out when Curtis Axel came out recently and the JBL... THE HEEL, told you to change the channel.

Blue ringside mats, would love to see them once for a punt (do the old school raws use these?).

• Paid Members

JBL is Vince's voice on commentary. He's the most produced out of all of them. Hence 90% of the dumb shit he comes out with. When ever Vince needs to vent, he uses JBL. Lawler isn't, because Lawler has walked out before so they are shit scared of pissing him off. Lawler stands up for himself, unlike everyone else in the company. He does whatever he wants. And if he wants to show up and sit there saying nothing, he will. The WWE is just another gig to Lawler. Its only 5 bookings a month for him. He doesn't even watch the show when he's not on it.

Archived