WrestleMania XXXI Discussion thread *SPOILERS*

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I can think of her showing arse for Vickie Guerrero on her farewell. Nothing much else though.

She did the arrest angle that time too. Didn't Roman Reigns make her puke too? Unfortunately there aren't a lot of things they can do to have male wrestlers get there moment against her.

• Paid Members

Then she shouldn't be on the shows.

I don't agree As long as she's a mouthpiece for a stable and she builds up heat and the faces get their commupence against the stable.

Her getting involved in Cena vs. Rusev is fuck all to do with anything and shouldn't be happening.

I think its felt strange this year as you are building your three marque matches without half of the partipants on TV. You can get away without taker but as most weeks there's been no sting or Brock and it feels empty.

Add in the fact that I don't care for Roman and the storyline with sting is efed worthy and for the first time i have serious consideration about not buying mania.

Apart of me even wishes they'd held off cena rusev for mania.

Stephanie also ripped into Seth Rollins a few weeks ago and she did it to Orton a few times last year when he was still heel. What purpose does that serve apart from showing how cool and powerful she is?

She got slapped by Brie, arrested and humiliated by Vickie all in about a 6 week span and it looked like she'd stopped doing her usual shit, but it looks like that was just a weird blip in how she's booked.

• Paid Members

I'm going to predict now that by the time HHH/Sting comes round at Mania, nobody will give a shit and the match will be played out in complete silence.

I'm going to predict you're wrong. Sting hasn't been doing anything on TV... yeah, I don't think that's going to make any difference. He'd barely done anything between Survivors and FastLane and he still got decent noise when he appeared at the latter. I think people will shit their pants when he finally gets in the ring to wrestle in a WWE ring for the first time.

Archived