WrestleMania XXXI Discussion thread *SPOILERS*

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the clocks are going forward over here during WrestleMania. Cena to enter at 2am and leave at 3.20am?

Clocks change on a Saturday so Day before Wrestlemania, so unless Cena is an hour and 20 minute barn burner then no he wont 

just watching raw and it looks like there are a few matches in the pipe line for mania

damian sandow vs the miz

paige vs bella sister

stardust vs goldust

the usos vs tyson kid & cesaro tag title match

sting vs triple hhh

cena vs rusev (fast lane rematch with winner at fast lane losing at mania)

dean ambros , ziggler , bray wyatt not sure where there going to fit in match wise

just watched fastlane and a lot stays the same way in my view over the card for mania

damian sandow vs the miz

stardust vs goldust - rematch

the usos vs tyson kid & cesaro tag title match - tag title rematch

sting vs triple hhh - some type weapons match maybe a bat on a pole one corner sledge hammer the other. something along those lines.

cena vs rusev (fast lane rematch with winner at fast lane losing at mania) title rematch

brock lesner vs roman reigns title match - if they made it a 3 way with bryan thats money all day long. reigns the brawler , brock the wrestler that can brawl and the submission machine bryan. i cant see where you go wrong with that match. IMO

and last bray wyatt vs undertaker - coffin/buried alive match

There is no way they are going to do a Stardust/Goldust rematch at Wrestlemania unless it's on the pre-show. They stunk the place out and the ref got bored and ended it after a two count, even he thought 'why the fuck are we wasting our time on this?'

I can just imagine someone in the refs ear going "end this shit already", it was rather wank which is sad as i love old Goldie.

• Paid Members

So the card is looking like:

Lesnar/Reigns

Sting/Triple H

Wyatt/ Undertaker

Cena/Rusev No DQ

Miz/Sandow

Divas

Bryan/Sheamus?

Orton/Rollins

BNB/Ambrose

Then I guess we'll get the Andre the Giant memorial battle royal again?

Then Cody against Goldust on the pre-show

I imagine the top 4 matches you mention will be on the card along with Orton/Rollins.

I reckon Miz, Mizdow, Stardust, Goldust, BNB & Ambrose will all be lumped into the Andre The Giant Battle Royal though.

Leaving it late to do anything with Bryan, who know's what he will be upto.

Bryan's fucked if he's against Sheamus, no way are they bringing him back as a heel just to lose in his first big match back

I suppose they'll want him to do a one month program with Reigns between Mania and Summerslam so they'll want Sheamus strong for that and he'll get booed to fuck if he beats Bryan at Mania, obvious downside to that is as soon as they put him against someone else in front of a different crowd his heat will disappear

Archived