Wrestling Awards Nominations 2014 (5)

Chest Rockwell

• Moderators

PLEASE NOMINATE UP TO THREE CHOICES FOR EACH OF THE FOLLOWING AWARDS, CLEARLY STATING THE SPECIFIC AWARD YOUR NOMINATIONS ARE FOR:

Worst Match

Worst Event
Worst Wrestler
Biggest Anti-Climax
(What let you down the most? Could be a storyline, an appearance, a match, a wrestler, a main event run, a lower-card run, an event, an aspect of business, a company… plenty of options here)

• Paid Members

Worst Match

Worst Event

WWE Raw: Slammys (8th December)

Worst Wrestler

Bull Dempsey

Blue Demon

Cesaro

Biggest Anti-Climax

Batista's return

Ultimate Warrior's return (sadly)

Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena @ Night of Champions

• Paid Members

Having only been back watching for the last three months, I won't cast proper votes on Worst Match (though from my period it's your pick from 90% of the "Divas" matches on Raw), Worst Event (the TLC PPV wins that one), or Biggest Anti-Climax (Charlotte's debut on Raw) but I will cast votes for...

Worst Wrestler

1) Kane (WWE)

2) Blue Demon (Lucha Underground)

3) Ryback (WWE)

Worst Match

Worst Event

TNA Bound for Glory 

WWE TLC

Worst Wrestler

Original Sin Cara

Mr. Anderson

Mojo Rawley

Biggest Anti Climax

Daniel Bryans World title run  (couldnt be helped with injuries but still an anti-climax)

Adam Rose 

Cesaro winning Andre battle royale pairing up Paul Heyman and absolutely bombing

• Awards Moderator

Biggest Anti-Climax: Adam Rose in WWE comes to mind. Yeah, he'd never have main evented but he ended up such a damp squib compared to that NXT debut.

Cesaro, post-WrestleMania: we'll never know if he could have made something of the popularity he'd built up over the previous few months, but that swing was catching on, he won the battle royal at Mania, and what to show from it? Bugger all and a meaningless association with Heyman later, he's amounted to a tag team with Tyson Kidd, fighting Los Matadores on Superstars. Sad.

And finally, Brock Lesnar as Champion. You'd have thought they'd have come up with something, anything, to have him feature on shows for the months he wasn't going to be there. Or, y'know, mention him or something.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

Worst Match: Titus O'Neil vs. Darren Young at Elimination Chamber. Split them up for no reason, had a nothing match on the PPV that nobody cared about, nothing memorable about the match at all. Darren Young hasn't been seen since.

Worst Event: TLC, everyone was trying to kill themselves because the developmental lads put on a barn burner just 3 days before. A night full of "what the fuck?" finishes.

Worst Wrestler: Torn between Big Show & Kane, both are usually a good hand for WWE but they have failed to entertain for all of 2014.

Biggest Anti-Climax: Batista winning the Royal Rumble. I don't hate the man by any means and was quite pleased with the result, but the Daniel Bryan backlash and the fact that they advertised him totally telegraphed the result.

Worst Match

Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena- Night of Champions- because it took a giant shit on everything that happened at Summerslam

Worst Event

WWE Battleground

Worst Wrestler

Bull Dempsey

Mojo Rawley

Biggest Anti-Climax
John Cena bouncing back easily from the Lesnar beating

Paige not catching on after her big debut

The Rise and Fall of Cesaro

Edited by Shane O' Mac Version 2

Worst Match

Aj Lee vs Naomi- WM30

Brock vs Big Show- Royal Rumble

Shield vs Kane/New Age Outlaws- WM30

Worst Event

WWE TLC

Worst Wrestler

Pentagon Jr

Chavo Guerrero

Biggest Anti Climax

1. TV Set Explosion Dean Ambrose

2. Mandrews winning Bootcamp (Mastiff should have won!)

3. WWE TLC

Neil Is Brill for some reason quotes aren't working on my computer at present, I knew there was something about it. It's not nit-picking. I just remember it being shite awful and could only remember those two in it :)