I'm a Celebrity 2014

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Was thinking Hulk Hogan is perfect for this. He could dot around camp all day, regaling camp mates with stories about how he body slammed hostile kangaroos during his Australian tours with the WWF, or how Andre could drink 200 pints of Fosters before feeling tipsy. He'd also be the annoying celeb that would be dismissed from challenges on "medical grounds" that everyone wants to see him do just so he shuts his trap for five minutes.

• Paid Members

Brittas was alright, but never any more than that. I can watch it, and chortle at the odd moment, but its humour is paper thin and it's full of similarly paper thin characters.

I've no idea if it actually does, but in my mind, it had overbearing canned laughter over gags that weren't actually that funny.

There aren't any plans for RD XI, non that have been released. The rumours about a new series started when it was released that Craig was given time off from his Corrie schedule. The time off is for Im A Celebrity which would probably make it harder for Craig to get another extended leave anytime soon.

Im kind of glad, as much as I love the show, its not been that great since series VI (which was originally broadcast over 21 years ago!!!!!)

It's started

Craig Charles "getting put in jail....again" gag made me laugh.

I would of liked to have seen Hulk Hogan in, I'm surprised either I'm a Celeb or Big Brother have never signed a wrestler up. They may not be mainstream but surely more people know them than reality stars or people who have shagged someone famous.

Archived