I'm a Celebrity 2014

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

He must need the money if he's doing this. He's in Corrie, he's on BBC radio and he does live gigs during the week. He works a shit load, so either he's a workaholic or the crack habit really done him in financially. They were supposed to be filming Red Dwarf this month, so I suppose that's why they knocked that on the head.

Its a bit of a risk, what with him being comedy Lloyd, the housewives favourite. He's not the vile crack head scally who the papers used to rip to shreds anymore. He pops up on This Morning grinning his loaf off talking about how sad it is that Betty died and that. I hope he doesn't expose himself as a bit of a knob. Still I'm glad he's in it. I like it when someone goes in who it can go either way with. Like John Lydon when he went in, and you never knew what you were getting. Better than Rusty Lee or Sam Fox dulling their way through the show.

• Moderators

He must need the money if he's doing this. He's in Corrie, he's on BBC radio and he does live gigs during the week. He works a shit load, so either he's a workaholic or the crack habit really done him in financially. They were supposed to be filming Red Dwarf this month, so I suppose that's why they knocked that on the head.

Its a bit of a risk, what with him being comedy Lloyd, the housewives favourite. He's not the vile crack head scally who the papers used to rip to shreds anymore. He pops up on This Morning grinning his loaf off talking about how sad it is that Betty died and that. I hope he doesn't expose himself as a bit of a knob. Still I'm glad he's in it. I like it when someone goes in who it can go either way with. Like John Lydon when he went in, and you never knew what you were getting. Better than Rusty Lee or Sam Fox dulling their way through the show.

Trust me, he's a real twat. He's going to expose himself massively I reckon.

Met Craig a few times. At Red Dwarf convention (Dimension Jump) he's great, very approachable and a real laugh, he's there to have a great time rather than 'work'.

Ive seen him at other events/signings and he's different. Its strange and disheartening to see. If he recognises a regular from Dimension Jump he's sound with them (myself included) but Ive seen him be really dismissive with other people. At other events he's usually flanked by his manager who from what Ive seen is a right bellend and very aggressive with people who might want more than a quick hello. 

I hope he gives a good account of himself on the show and we get cheery joke cracking Craig rather than grumpy Craig, but I fear the jungle will bring out the worst in him.

Archived