Paige and Alicia Fox join Total Divas

Psygnosis

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

[quotin name=Fanny Pack" post="2873680" timestamp="1413834499]

Who cares?

You did enough to comment in the thread. Time that could have been better spent posting your worthless shite in some other poor unfortunate thread.

Theres no need to be a dickhead, the thread would be more than comfortable in the minor news items thread.

Wrong. The more stuff that gets its own thread the better, really.

Oh god, oh god, there has to be an episode where Paige's family come to visit.

Well, the ones that are legally allowed to enter the States, that is.

cheap shot buddy not really called for.

...I think that's what the referee said when he came round...

Oh god, oh god, there has to be an episode where Paige's family come to visit.

Well, the ones that are legally allowed to enter the States, that is.

cheap shot buddy not really called for.

...I think that's what the referee said when he came round...

Buddy no charges ever arose for that he only received a 6 month ban it's was a di canio moment even the Fa could see it hence the lenient ban after all the papers said he would be banned for life and such.

• Paid Members

[quotin name=Fanny Pack" post="2873680" timestamp="1413834499]

Who cares?

You did enough to comment in the thread. Time that could have been better spent posting your worthless shite in some other poor unfortunate thread.

Theres no need to be a dickhead, the thread would be more than comfortable in the minor news items thread.

The fact this thread has garnered around 20 replies already would suggest otherwise. If the thread doesn't interest you, piss off.

Im more concerned that this is the 2nd time you have decided to make disparaging remarks about my posts in the past couple of weeks. If I was posting like the late Lemon Juice then fair enough, but im not.

So back off Devon, because anyone can give it all mouth on a wrestling forum.

• Paid Members

Excellent news. I like Total Divas as much as any WWE TV. They blatantly need to do a male roster version on the Network. Even if it was undercard guys to protect the main eventers it would be great TV and might actually get some of them over. The fact is before Total Divas I couldn't give a monkeys about any of the ladies on the show.

This has reminded me I'm about 3 episodes behind. Need to get on that.

Excellent news. I like Total Divas as much as any WWE TV. They blatantly need to do a male roster version on the Network. Even if it was undercard guys to protect the main eventers it would be great TV and might actually get some of them over. The fact is before Total Divas I couldn't give a monkeys about any of the ladies on the show.

This has reminded me I'm about 3 episodes behind. Need to get on that.

They're only doing Total Divas because E pays them about $700k an episode (which barely comes at a profit as the episodes cost nearly that much to produce) and it expands the audience a bit. They've got nowhere near the kind of money to do something similar on the network. Network original programming, right now, is pretty much limited to sitting someone down backstage at Raw to talk about attitude era moments and slot the soundbites in between old clips.

I wish they would do a male wrestler version as well, though. Total Divas is the only WWE show I don't skip through huge sections of.

Archived