Things Pro Wrestlers Do That Would Be Creepy If You Did Them

SpursRiot2012

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

elbow dropping my suit jacket to prove a point

Ha! To be fair, that's just batshit mental even in wrestling. So is bleeding whilst cutting a promo.

good point .... in fairness i would pay alot more attention in team meetings (and not end up accidentally agreeing to be a fire marshal and first aider) if they were taken by flair.

-Refusing help for bi polar disorder even though you keep being nice ... then nasty ,,then nice..., then wearing a mask ... then lying about having a burned face .then taking the mask off.....  then being nice again ... then trying to burn people ... then dancing .... then wearing a wig....

• Paid Members

Having some twat standing two feet away from you as you arrive at work, filming as you walk into the building, filming conversations you have with co-workers. And all the time you have to pretend you haven't even noticed the camera.

Taking off your belt and raising it very deliberately in a co-worker's face, before kissing it.

Surprising colleagues by randomly popping out of coffins, in heavy eye line and foundation.

Insisting everyone you meet calls you "Mr. Ass".

Living in some backwoods, swampland hut in a cult with two friends, yet being the only one of you to turn up in PERFECTLY LAUNDERED white trousers. (Come on Bray, surely the pay stretches to 3 boxes of Daz Ultra?)

• Paid Members

Having an argument then stopping in the middle of a sentence to look away for an interruption that doesn't come for another 10 seconds.

Probably more awkward than creepy- but it depends on the intensity used in staring in a certain place, especially if it's over someone's shoulder.

Hah, that's a good one. I like that one.

Archived