Who's in your kliq?

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Right, wrestling version of that shit dinner party thing. You're in the WWF. You're working 300 days a year. You're hitting the gym, grabbing some food, driving 150-300 miles a day and crashing down with the same guys day in, day out. Living the pro-wrestling business. Leeching every bit of information you can, chewing the fat, burying the motherfuckers you don't like in the dressing room and on weekends - hitting some titty bars and fucking seventeen rats.

Who are the other four guys in your car and why? You can pick anyone, past or present.

Who's in your kliq?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Randy Orton because I love him and he smokes weed, plus if Chris Masters' shoot is anything to go by he's pretty fun on the road, also he has his own bus and is a massive fanny magnet and training with him would make me look amazing. Kane seems like a great guy who's really humble but he's really smart and would probably be great to chill out with, plus he'd be like a get out of jail free card because he's been around forever and never gets in trouble. Steve Austin seems like a great guy to hang out with, I don't approve of his wife beating but I still think he'd be great to travel or chat and have a few beers with. Chris Hero as the fall guy because he's uglier, in worse shape and has a worse look than me so I'd be elevated, I don't want to be the shit one in the group!

• Paid Members

I'll take the actual Kliq please. In an industry dominated by selfish backstabbers, they watched each others backs, stayed friends through all manner of traumas personal and professional, and still look after each other 20 years later. That means more to me than who's likely to always be happy to get the next round in, who would have stroke in the locker room, who would be handy in a fight or who would I fancy picking up the leftovers of, rat-wise, although I don't imagine any of that would be an issue riding with HBK, Hunter, Kid, Razor and Big Kev.

Who are the other four guys in your car and why? You can pick anyone, past or present.

OK, you've twisted my arm. I have to be one of them. Fine. I AM SHAWN MICHAELS.

• Paid Members

Big Kev,

The guy is cool, gets wasted, worked out like a bitch and had a ton of power and you know he got all the chicks.

Haku

He would have you back no matter what

Brock

Could teach me how to shoot and his diet/workout would be insane.

Owen Hart

Everyone loved him and said what a laugh he was. So id have him for the laughs

• Paid Members

X-Pac

Knows his shit, always seems straight up and not overly backstabby, and just the guy for putting in a good word for you. And his slender hips would fit nicely into the middle of the back seat of the car.

William Regal

A treasure trove of stories to tell, encyclopaedic knowledge of wrestling, and would mean there's someone to back me up when I want a Yorkshire pudding.

Godfather

Laid back as fuck. Hard as fuck. Would act as ambassador for the aforementioned titty bars. He's probably a bundle of fun at Hallowe'en too.

Chris Jericho

Loves a good time, but not known for being a troublemaker or for being self destructive. Plenty of good stories too, and appreciates British humour.

• Paid Members

Not very original, as I'm picking guys already mentioned and that will probably crop up again and again in this thread but off the top of my head I reckon I'd go for Hall, Nash, Austin and Regal. Four very cool, very smart and very funny motherfuckers.

• Paid Members
Undertaker, Brock Lesnar, Steve Austin and Bret Hart.

Mark for all four so.

Being a mark is fine, but can you imagine being stuck in a car for 6-10 hours at a time with Bret?

Ricky Morton

Not only can get our kliq some nasty ass rats, but he'll draw in the house wherever we're booked, so a bigger payday for us. I also want him to teach me how to be a fucking great babyface and how to sell my beatdowns so badly it makes the crowd cry.

New Jack

If someone tries to fuck with our kliq, New Jack will step the fuck up. Plus he's funny, so we'd have a good laugh on the road.

Paul London

On his shoot interviews and Highspots TV show, he is a right laugh. We can just rip the piss out of the entire concept of Wrestler's Court whilst I secretly wish I could have went to one.

Steve Austin

Steve will no doubt bring more laughs to the crew. Drinking a lager with such a legend would be a dream. Plus he looks like he could throw a cracking punch if we ever get into trouble.

I would be the Triple H of the kliq. I will carry their bags, hide their insane amounts of drugs, and be the designated driver during a wild night out. I have to pay my dues as far as I'm concerned.

First would be Shane O'Mac, and he counts because i say so. Always been a huge mark for him even though he was never a "real" wrestler and he's the owners son so that'll be my push sorted.

X-Pac for pretty much the same reasons as people have mentioned above, plus mad weed.

Triple H so i've got the king of training to join up with when not too hungover.

Evan Bourne to be our bitch, he can do all the jobs for us and wouldn't dare snitch on us with Shane around.

Mark for all four so.

Being a mark is fine, but can you imagine being stuck in a car for 6-10 hours at a time with Bret?

If there's anyone who'd be a right laugh being stuck in a car with for 6-10 hours at a time, it's Iron Sheik!

Mark for all four so.

You may have a point there lol, but he is someone id want backstage too TBH.

Archived