UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

Late to the party here but just bought a PS4 and hooked it up to my 32 inch telly (was watching on a laptop before) and the picture quality on the Network is incredible, even the old footage looks great on my new setup, better than any other app or channel I use. The HD looks so good I've trouble stopping rolling my plums and foreskin around in my hand when the Divas come on.

Where's the sting into the light documentary can't find it

30 minute preview goes on after tonight's RAW. If you don't watch it on the live stream, it will be in 'First Look' in the 'Originals' section, again once it's been on the live stream. The main doc won't be on the network for months because they don't put them on the network the same day they release them on DVD/BluRay because no fucker would buy them otherwise

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Right, I finally got round to installing the network onto my smart tv around 2 weeks ago, it's been great up untill this weekend and now it freezes every 30 seconds or so for a few seconds then resumes playing.

Ive tried deleting the app and re-installing it, tried resetting the tv's smarthub and it's still the same.

Is there any way this can be resolved? No other streaming apps I have suffer from this.

Right, I finally got round to installing the network onto my smart tv around 2 weeks ago, it's been great up untill this weekend and now it freezes every 30 seconds or so for a few seconds then resumes playing.

Ive tried deleting the app and re-installing it, tried resetting the tv's smarthub and it's still the same.

Is there any way this can be resolved? No other streaming apps I have suffer from this.

Ive just come on here to ask the same thing, had the same problem since Saturday  

• 2 weeks later...