Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

WWE has released the full WWE Network schedule for WrestleMania 31 week:

MONDAY, MARCH 23

Schwarzenegger/Triple H: The Interview

Immediately following Raw

Michael Cole sits down with 2015 WWE Hall of Fame Inductee Arnold Schwarzenegger and WWE COO Triple H in an exclusive, revealing interview, from this year’s Arnold Classic.

THURSDAY, MARCH 26 and FRIDAY, MARCH 27

WrestleMania Today

6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. ET - LIVE

Just days shy of WrestleMania, get all the insides stories leading up to WrestleMania from a panel of WWE Superstars and analysts.

SATURDAY, MARCH 28

WWE Hall of Fame 2015 Red Carpet

7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. ET - LIVE

Before the ceremony, get a glimpse of what the stars are wearing, plus exclusive interviews with past and present WWE Superstars and Divas.

WWE Hall of Fame 2015

8:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. ET - LIVE

On the eve of WrestleMania, Superstars and Divas join with the WWE Universe to pay tribute to this year’s inductees to the WWE Hall of Fame. This year’s live broadcast will honor the legendary "Macho Man" Randy Savage, as well as box office titan turned Governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger, among others.

SUNDAY, MARCH 29

WrestleMania 31 Kickoff

5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m ET - LIVE

Hosted by a panel of WWE Superstars and analysts, get all the inside stories leading up to WrestleMania — plus an exclusive match.

WrestleMania 31

7:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. ET - LIVE

WrestleMania features epic battles and never before seen confrontations between the greatest Superstars spanning generations.

MONDAY, MARCH 30

Raw Pre-Show

7:30 p.m - 8:00 p.m. - LIVE

• Paid Members

But you can have the network on as many devices you want cant you? So it makes no difference

T&C state if they suspect you of sharing login details they can close your account and take legal action. And yeh, 2 devices from different IP addresses at the same time is supposed to not work.

Myself and my sister use it on different laptops but watch it at different times.

I also have it ony phone. Does this mean they will take it away and give me old Cena merch?

The Hall of Fame ceremony from last year is on the Network now and Mr T is speaking - I forgot how hilarious this was, he must have a world record for the usage of the word "mother". Highlights include all the different days he loves his mother (Earth Day, Flag Day, Groundhog Day, St Patricks Day and even Fathers Day), the fact he mentions he recorded a song back in '84 called 'Treat Your Mother Right', that "the genius of God expresses itself in the body of a mother" and goes on about his mothers "once streamlined waist" and how the universe gave her credits for every inch added onto her waistline and something about looking like the girl "on her way back from Iponeema". All of this to a soundtrack of audience laughter and general bemusement - then Kane (of all people) turns up and tells him to fuck off because he's gone on too long. How utterly, utterly bizzare.

Watching old HOF ceremonies and forgot we only got to see heavily edited versions at that time.

Due to this i had totally forgot Sherri Martel got inducted a few years ago and have just watched her acceptance speech.

Absolutely love it; she is buzzing on adrenalin (possibly more than that) and goes off at 100mph yet it's all lucid if a bit disjointed. She slows down and gets very sincere when she needs to be and comes across as someone who genuinely appreciated what she got from her career.

As i say it is non stop motormouth stuff but strangely compelling and worth a watch.