Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

• Paid Members

On a similar note, why have they dubbed over Slick/Twin Towers' theme in the Bret Hart's Dungeon Classics (or whatever it's called)? I assumed it might be due to licensing rights but they have the Slick video for the song on its entirety under the Quick Hits section.

It'll be a DVD issue. There's stuff they can't put on DVDs but can put on the network, but it still ends up dubbed on the network because they use the DVD master rather than going back to the original footage.

Edited by King Pitcos

• Paid Members

A mate signed up for the Network so his lad can watch Mania & he’s given me the login details. So far I’ve revisited a couple of PPV’s but the biggest win has been watching NXT, I started at the last NXT Takeover event & am now up to date. As a lapsed/casual WWE fan I think NXT is pretty much all I need from wrestling. The tight, 1hr format is ideal for me (3hrs of RAW feels like an endurance test) & the fact I’ve little to no preconceptions of any of the wrestlers made it feel really fresh. The biggest thing was that the commentary solely focuses on the show, references the matches taking place & moves the storylines along. Last time I watched RAW the commentary felt like a constant shill with the matches playing second fiddle to the sales pitch.

• Paid Members

I'd skip the First Look preview of the Jericho set. It's five minutes of him getting into a limo, five minutes of him retelling a podcast story about the Wyatt cage match (in short, he jumped off the cage to prove something to himself but threw in a little Shawn Michaels homage) and then that match, which is already available on the Network on the relevant RAW.

A mate signed up for the Network so his lad can watch Mania & he’s given me the login details. So far I’ve revisited a couple of PPV’s but the biggest win has been watching NXT, I started at the last NXT Takeover event & am now up to date. As a lapsed/casual WWE fan I think NXT is pretty much all I need from wrestling. The tight, 1hr format is ideal for me (3hrs of RAW feels like an endurance test) & the fact I’ve little to no preconceptions of any of the wrestlers made it feel really fresh. The biggest thing was that the commentary solely focuses on the show, references the matches taking place & moves the storylines along. Last time I watched RAW the commentary felt like a constant shill with the matches playing second fiddle to the sales pitch.

Let's hope your friend's son isn't disappointed when he goes to watch Mania and the account is closed cos his dad broke the terms and conditions.

The biggest thing was that the commentary solely focuses on the show, references the matches taking place & moves the storylines along. Last time I watched RAW the commentary felt like a constant shill with the matches playing second fiddle to the sales pitch.

Raw has to be that. Eventually, NXT will have to go more that way too -- even though NXT fundamentally has nothing to constantly plug as it's already on the network, they need to train the commentators in that style if they're ever going to be any use to the main shows.

But you can have the network on as many devices you want cant you? So it makes no difference

T&C state if they suspect you of sharing login details they can close your account and take legal action. And yeh, 2 devices from different IP addresses at the same time is supposed to not work.