Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

• Paid Members

Hall of Fame stuff is up now. It's all the ceremonies from 2004 on, but not the 1994-96 stuff. They've also got a load of the inductions up individually for some reason.

Black History Month seems to have disappeared, so the original claim of stuff never being taken down was clearly bollocks.

Edited by JNLister

Hall of Fame stuff is up now. It's all the ceremonies from 2004 on, but not the 1994-96 stuff. They've also got a load of the inductions up individually for some reason.

Black History Month seems to have disappeared, so the original claim of stuff never being taken down was clearly bollocks.

Yes a bit like the random episode of WWF Mania they had up earlier this year.

I watched most of that yesterday.  It's obviously an edited version of the DVD, which is 7 hours long (Blu Ray even longer I assume) and doesn't have a documentary bit and then hours of matches, it's just matches with him talking about them for 7 hours.  The network version has Dynamite Kid, Twin Towers, Undertaker, Owen Hart, Steve Austin and Sting matches on it.

Kind of glad they didn't put the whole thing on there as I only got that DVD in November and haven't watched it yet.

Edited by The Dart

• Paid Members

The Bret Hart Dungeon Collection is now in the Beyond The Ring section. I got the BluRay at the end of last year and it's a good little set.

I imagine is doesn't include the match against Dre The Giant

why wouldnt it include the Andre match?

The Bret Hart Dungeon Collection is now in the Beyond The Ring section. I got the BluRay at the end of last year and it's a good little set.

I imagine is doesn't include the match against Dre The Giant

why wouldnt it include the Andre match?

Like Lister said, but it was also a slight joke from last year when tiger_rick bought the set it had a misprint in the listings show a match against 'Dre The Giant' (rather than Andre)