Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

There was another new episode of Table for 3 that went on the network during the week featuring Ricky Steamboat, Pat Patterson and Hillbilly Jim.

There will be another new episode this Wednesday too featuring Nash, Hall & Waltman. I'm assuming this will have been shot in bulk around Wrestlemania weekend

• Awards Moderator

They were definitely trailing it like that but I remember the language being clumsy, it wasn't clear whether they were uploading two or just mentioning it was the penultimate episode.

WCW Greed 2001. WCW's last PPV. Actually a really good show. Excellent first few matches.

I really think 2001 WCW had a lot worth watching. I loved the Magnificent Seven stuff at the time and Scotty as champion was pure gold. It's a shame it was cut off by the buyout just when the booking was getting slightly more focused and sensible.

Yeah Greed's a good show. I remember the other two from that year being shite though.

There's a nice muted, humble sorta quality to the last three months of WCW though. They knew they couldn't compete with WWE anymore and they also figured out that the car crash Russo booking wasn't working so instead of throwing all sorts of shapes that just looked like ill concieved desperation they knuckled down and just put on their own nice, straightforward wrestling product.

Seeing all the big stars Steiner put on the shelf slowly come back into that sort of fold - as the plan purportedly was if Bischoff bought out - would have been intriguing.

Completely forgotten but classic Vince line in the second segment of Smackdown on April 6th, 2000. Vince calls Lillian Garcia to the ring for her role in announcing Rock as the victor in last week's non title against Triple H. Makes her sing 'Do You Know The Way To San Jose?' (they're in San Jose) to humiliate her before suggesting a pretty girl with a small talent is easily replaced and the next time she cocks up she'll be singing (Vince gutteral) "...THE BLUUUUUES!".

Planning to go from WrestleMania 2000 to X-Seven but I always grow bored of one look before long and switch it up to a different era. There's nothing really much to add to the overall discussion of this era other than everything works. Everything. The lowest thing on the card now is Bossman and Buchanan and they kick ass.